Chapter 26: The Helicarrier

Steve's P.O.V

So I'm now on this jet with Agent Coulson as we're going to meet with Fury.

I'm going going through the file that Coulson gave on the other heroes that'll be on the team.

As I'm going through it I see Coulson come over.

Steve: So, this Dr. Banner was trying to replicate the serum they used on me?

Coulson: Alot of people were. You were the world's first superhero. Banner thought that gamma radiation was the key to unlocking Erskine's original formula.

Steve: Didn't really go his way, did it?

Coulson: Not so much, but when he's not that thing the guys like a Stephen Hawkin.

I look up at him confused as I don't know who that is.

Coulson: Just a really smart person.

I nod and look back at the file. I look at the next hero Spider-Man.

Steve: What about this kid?

Coulson: Oh, that's Y/N L/N, goes by the name Spider-Man. Back in September of last year he got bit by a radioactive spider. He gained enhanced strength, speed, agility and reflexes. His father Rick L/N was a S.H.I.E.L.D agent who helped Director Fury come up with the Avengers Initiative. This kid is smart, he's got an I.Q of two hundred and forty-five. Which isn't common among normal sixteen year old kids.

Steve: The kid's got skill. I'm looking forward to seeing him in action.

I carry on going through the file.

Y/N's P.O.V

After going through what S.H.I.E.L.D had on the Tesseract and going through it with Tony, I'm now on my way to the helicarrier.

I also asked Tony if he could help me out as I don't want my mum near the city just in case Loki trys something. So he moved her to his place in Malibu, which is guarded by a squad of S.H.I.E.L.D agents.

Though I did find out that Clint has been brainwashed by Loki, so I'm hoping we can get him back. Especially as he has a family to go back to.

I found that out as on one of our missions together he had to take me to his family home as I got injured badly and needed to be patched up.

So we've just touched down on the helicarrier and the jet's ramp lowers and I walk out.

As I walk out I see Yelena standing there waiting for me.

Yelena: Y/N.

I smile.

Y/N: Yelena, its good to see you again.

She and I hug.

Yelena: You too.

We then pull away.

Y/N: I just wish it was under better circumstances.

Yelena: Me too. Now, come on.

Y/N: Where we going?

Yelena: To meet Captain America.

Y/N: Oh, okay.

We walk off and we go over to see Natasha with Agent Coulson and Captain America.

Coulson: Ah, Captain Steve Rogers. This is Agent Yelena Belova and Y/N L/N a.k.a Spider-Man.

Yelena and I shake hands with him.

Y/N: It's good to meet you Captain.

Steve: Likewise.

Coulson then heads to the bridge.