Chapter 82: Team Cap Vs. Team Iron-Man

Y/N's P.O.V

The four of us run and turn a corner to join the rest of the team.

Steve: Come on!

We all run towards the quinjet, but we get stopped by a yellow beam. My team and I look up to see Vision floating in the air.

Vision: Captain Rogers, Mr. L/N. I know you two believe what you are doing is right. But you must surrender now.

We see Tony and the rest of his team come in. The team consists of himself Iron-Man, Warmachine, Scarlet Spider, Black Widow, Ghost Spider, Vision, Daredevil, Iron-Fist and Black Panther.

I then look around at my team which consists of myself Spider-Man, Captain America, White Widow, Agent Venom, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Winter Soldier and Ant-Man.

Sam then looks to Cap and I.

Sam: Cap, Spidey what do we do?

Cap and I look to each other and nod.

Y/N: We fight.

(A/N: Play at 00:34.)

My team starts walking slowly towards Tony's team. They start to walk towards  us.

We start running as does the other team. I have my sights on Justin, as I can deal with him.

Our two teams continue to run and we finally collide and we break out into a civil war.

(A/N: Just imagine Y/N, Yelena, Justin, Ben, Isaac, Danny and Matt are on their respective teams

(A/N: Just imagine Y/N, Yelena, Justin, Ben, Isaac, Danny and Matt are on their respective teams.)

So I'm taking on Justin one on one and we are pretty evenly matched, we've actually sparred together many times, so we know each others moves.

We break off and start circling each other.

Justin: Y/N, why are you doing this?

Y/N: Because I have to. Like I told Tony, I can't do something that I know in my heart is wrong. I can't sign

Justin: So you wanna be a criminal? Because that's what you are right now, you know they right? Brother, wake up. If we want the Avengers to stay together, we need to do this. You chose the wrong side Y/N.

Y/N: No it's not. I'm not gonna be the government's toy that they get rid off once they're done with me.

Justin comes at me, but I manage to take him down and web him to the ground.

Y/N: Sorry brother, but you need to realise you chose the wrong side.

After that I run off to help the other's out.