Chapter 5: With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Y/N's P.O.V

As I stand in the alleyway and come to terms with what I had just done I look down at my hand.

I look closer and see that I have little hairs of sorts coming out of my fingertips. I then look up at the wall behind me and get a crazy idea.

Y/N: No way, it couldn't possibly work.

I turn to the wall and face it.

After that I put on hand on the wall and then my other hand and realise that I'm actually sticking to the wall.

I then climb up the wall. The further up I go the more surprised I am.

Y/N: No way. Humans can't do this. It's impossible.

I then look down at the ground and see that I'm pretty far up.

Y/N: Whoooooo!!

I then climb to the top of the building and run across the building to jump the other building nearby and I jump a pretty big gap.

As I carry on doing this and doing flips and tricks in mid-air I then jump to one more building and catch myself on the wall. I turn out and look out to look out at the city.

Y/N: (Panting) Wow, this is something else.

(One hour later)

So after coming down I try to go back to school, but grandpa finds me and drags me home.

When we get inside I go to the stairs so I can go to my room.

Henry: We're not done with this conversation young man.

Y/N: Well, I am.

Henry: Come here right now!

I sigh and go to sit down on the couch.

Henry: Now, why the hell did you think it was okay to leave school like that?

I stay silent.

Henry: Breaking that Isaac kid's nose is one thing, but leaving school unsupervised is another.

I sigh again.

Y/N: I just didn't want to be there after what happened. People looked at me like I was a freak.

After a moment grandpa sighs, then sits down next to me.

Henry: So, you must feel guilty about doing it?

Y/N: No, I just didn't want to be there.

Henry: Really?

He then looks at me like I'm the bad guy.

Y/N: Oh okay, I get it. Isaac bullies me for years and that's okay, but when I finally fight back I'm the bad guy. Okay, cool.

Henry: Hey, that's not what I meant kiddo.

Y/N: Then what did you mean?

Grandpa sighs again.

Henry: Look kiddo, there are things in life that we go through and those things will mature us. You're at the stage of your life where the decisions you make will turn you into the man you'll be for the rest of your life. I know what you're going through, as I want through the exact same thing at your age.

Y/N: No, not exactly.

Henry: What I'm trying to say is, just be careful who you change into. Now, Isaac Thompson probably got what he deserved when you did what you did. But just because you can beat him up, doesn't mean you should.