PRESENT

For those who have waited so long and stayed with this story while giving love and support to our Elizabeth Peterson, I'm dedicating this update to present her family tree with a small behind story and clues to freshen up what I left behind for ages  >_< 

Sophia Peterson (15 years old):

"Bro, help me!" I groaned in exhaustion from trying to find the motivation to even starting my homework. The ceiling of our room really could be distinguished the different sides between us two. In his area, which I am lying right now, has pasted glow-in-the-dark stickers of the stars. While mine is bare. He was similar to Elly, he was a dreamer and he was always sticking to her the most. I was jealous but he was too adorable to be mad at and he always gives half of his desserts to me which is a SCORE! "Willy! Help me out! You're creative and talented. Help me designed our family tree for history class." I whined loudly on his bed, ruining his made-up bed in the process. "If you don't help me, I'm telling everyone you peed in your pants last week." I taunted him with a mischief smile on my face as my hands support my head as I stared at him. "Fine. But you need to do my math."  We quickly agreed and exchange our homework.

I smiled at the drawn picture of our family pasted that Willy drew in my journal which ended giving us a bad scolding from our parents because the teachers found out that he did my homework and vice versa. I scanned the piece of paper a few seconds before taking out a red marker and giving it a final touch.

"I think I burnt the bacons." Willy whined when he was in charge of cooking one part of mom's favourite sandwich. I rolled my eyes at my useless baby brother. "The scrambled eggs are cold and they might end up frozen if you're this slow." I stood next to him and quickly took over. "What were you writing?" My eyes went to my journal and told him I edited a few things in our family tree. His hand opened them and found the picture right away.

"I never knew why we ever thought we could trick the teachers." We laughed at our idiotic plan to trick our teachers-slash-parents when we were 13 years old. Mom was our math's teacher and dad was teaching history. That's how they met, in the cafeteria during mom's first day there. That was another story to be told at another time.

 That was another story to be told at another time