Chapter 27 : Submit to me

Elizabeth Peterson :

"Elly!" My body shivered at his voice, not because of the mate bond but because his wolf was the one who called. His eyes weren't his and they seemed dangerous. I could never win a fight with him.

"Elly!" Ted came a stop beside me and when he saw Kyle, he quickly pushed me behind him and stood taller and somehow bigger. "Move." Kyle growled without breaking his eye contact from me. I was afraid because I have never seen him like this.

I was frigtened with what could happen if I didn't go to Doctor Dan right this instance. I need that medicine! I need to before my heat comes out and makes everything so much worse.

"Betty-" Kyle growled at Ted's nickname for me because I never gave him the privilege to do so and somehow that made Ted prouder which was deadly since both of us weren't going to be able to fight an angry Alpha.

"Are you in heat?" He whispered to me and I nodded. I guess my heat was already in motion if Ted could also smell it. "Shit." He cursed.

"Why didn't he reject you if he wasn't going to choose you?" He was angry but not at me. "Reject her!" He yelled to him. "You think this is going to go away just like that?" He snapped his fingers and was mockingly laughing at us. "Her heat is here and no one can stop it except for me. Saving her is something only I can do." He told us.

"You're lying. Dr Dan has a pill that could surpass the heat and it saved me more than what you claimed." I bravely walked out of my hiding and stood beside Ted. "Let me see him!" I yelled angrily at how selfish he was being. He was going to mate with me even if he had chosen his side.

"Fine. Let see what the doctor says." He obediently moved away from the door and I practically ran inside the room. There stood Dr Dan with Violet sitting on the patient's bed. "I need the medicine right now." He had a sad look in his eyes.

"I can't give you." I felt like crying because of those words. Its like the world was finally against me and Kyle was winning. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'YOU CAN'T'?" Ted was furious on my behalf after seeing me in silence rather than reacting like I should have. "It's not that I don't want to but I can't. I've warned you before." And that's when it hit me. I have forgotten what he had said after I asked for the second bottle.

"Taking too much harms you. Especially your fertility. You won't be able to have even a child. These pills are taboo for us, werewolf, we weren't suppose to conceal our heat. We're not like humans. Avoiding heat can brings damage to ourselves and sometimes could lead to death."

"I know." I felt defeated. When I first ate them, I didn't think it was going to be a problem because I had false hope that we were going to be together and lives happily side by side with our children and the pack.

"I know but I'm not going to mate with him!" I pointed my finger towards him and he growled at my disrespect. "But are you willing to sacrifice your dream of not having children? You've told me once that you wanted to be like your family." Kyle spoke which drew my blood pressure higher and somehow I could feel my body temperature burning up. I felt disgusted at myself because the more I was getting into heat, the more sensitive I was with him.

"Fine. I'm willing to mate but not with you. Anyone but you." He ferociously growled at me. Kyle wasn't in control but it was his wolf but I still hate him for not being able to take charge. "KYLE!" I was shooting with my eyes closed with this attempt but I just hope it works. "I AM GIVING YOU ONE LAST CHANCE! IF YOU REJECT ME NOW THEN MAYBE I WON'T HATE YOU AS MUCH." It was a weak bargain but I knew the bond we have pained him with the constant guilt of having his own mate hate him unless he lets me go. I wish those guilt just eat him alive even after he rejects me.

That's why after he chose Violet, he tried to reshape our relationship because he felt the guilt dragging him down until he can no longer breathes.

His wolf glared at me but his snarled soon began to form a chilling smile at my failed attempt to get out of this. "I hate him for being too weak with you. I told him to lock you up so that you could never run away from me but he didn't want to. He cares for you was bullshit! An Alpha who rejects his half is a weak Alpha who can never be full. If he wanted to choose Violet so much, I didn't mind but I told him he had one condition. You have to stay by force or not." A cold chill ran all over my body. I never seen a wolf acted this way too his own human. They were supposed to be at peace with each other. Even if they were evil, they were evil together and vice versa. This was different - abnormal.

"If you don't submit to me willingly, Elly.  Then I'll make you submit." He laughed.

_________________________________________________________________________________

What's going to happen next? How will they stop him?

Vote if you like think Elly will never submit and comment on why do you think Kyle and Violet were with Dr. Dan 😁

THANK YOU FOR READING