Chapter 23 : Never get Gwen drunk

"I can't stay here any longer." Gwen puffed annoyingly at her hair that went crazy and over her face from the vicious cold night wind outside. "I have been staying in your house for three days!" I added but she has been ignoring this topic ever since I've brought it up this morning.

"Welcome to KFC. What can I get you?" She ordered for me and we sat down with the mouthwatering smell of fried chicken. "Gwennie. You can't keep avoiding me."

"I can and I'm doing it right now. See." She went to devour the chicken to the bone. Seeing it wasn't going anywhere, I let it go for the fifth time. Bringing up something else, she responded and we chatted until everything remained in bones. "Let's go." We began to head towards Ted's grandmother's house. "I can't believe he brought you to the hut." Gwen voiced out.

"Don't get mad. We didn't do anything. I promise!" She chuckled at my panicked body language. "But what if something did happened? Both of you were mysteriously close and there were rumors going around school that he was your mate."

"But we know it wasn't." She hummed. "I would love to go there once." She confessed. "Well what is this, I see. Could it be?" I closed the gap between us and whispered, "Are you still crushing on Ted?".

She blushed crimson red and I could help but shriek at the excitement of putting this two together! "Then, we need a plan! To put you two in that hut and come out all steamy and sweaty!" Her hands pounded on mine like a machine gun. "Ow! Okay. I won't do it. Sheesh, I didn't know you were the kind of girl to get on him at his grandmother's house." Before her hands could do any pain, my feet pulled my body and bolted with a crazy red face tomato.

"What's up with you two?" I attacked his front door and thankfully he opened before Gwen hands to hit me. "Why are you so red?" Ted commented on Gwen's extreme blushed face. "Must be your doing-" I dodged when a shoe came flying my way. "What she mean by your doing is that we had a little race towards your house and technically is because it's your house." She spoke nonsense but he shrugged it off with a laugh and stared at us like we were crazy. I wasn't, she was.

"Is Maya here?" I asked after Gwen regained her cool and calm composure. "Not yet. Do you two want anything?" He took a beer from the fridge while I declined, Gwen caught one in her hands.

"Just can't wait to get drunk and clumsy, eh." I winked and she killed me with the glare while her cheeks burned bright red. I was dying with laughter at her reaction. "Did you have dinner?" Gwen told him that we already stopped by to eat at KFC. "But she's up for seconds." Ted wasn't getting the joke I was making which was a bummer because I would love to see this two in an awkward situation.

"Where's everyone else?" The house was quiet and the only noise coming out was from the kitchen. "On a vacay."

"And you didn't join in on this vacay?"

"It's a girl's vacay. Dad's at home and I'm here to take care of the house." He explained. "So how did the talk go?" He was referring to the other day when we asked Kyle. "Horrendous. First thing we saw was her tongue in his." I blurted out and smacked my mouth shut while Gwen's eyes went big and wide. We cautiously glanced at Ted.

"Girls! I'm fine knowing that she found her happiness somewhere."

"Yeah but it sucks when she found happiness in my mate's pants." I clenched my fists when my brain displayed the scene in my head. "Sorry about that." He scratched the back of his neck while looking down to his beer. "No! No! It's not your fault!" I quickly corrected him. "It's her choice. Not yours!"

"Let's just end this chapter here and talked about something else." I fast forward and asked the only question that might be burning in Gwen's mind. "Are you single or are you already seeing someone?" Gwen splashed the beer out like a jet. Ted would have joined me laughing on this hilarious event if the beer wasn't on his face. "Water." Gwen croaked out like a dying whale and I hurriedly gave my water before she dies from choking on a beer.