Chapter 28 : It's her, not me

Elizabeth Peterson :

"Kyle?" Violet's soft and pleading voice tried to calm him down but nothing or no one could. He shifted his attention to her and almost instantly he chuckled like a maniac. "Kyle's gone for now."

"You may have his heart but love has no power over me except for my mate's." He turned to me. "I don't love you or Kyle." I told him dead in the eyes.

"Kyle please." She cautiously approached him with her hand on her tummy as if she was protecting someone. "Think about the baby. About our child we have been so excited about." Her eyes were in tears now but all I care was what she had said.

I hated the feeling of the sadness that still lingers in me but it was all because of this bond that he refused to break. Breaking a bond needs to be accepted for both side but in case of an Alpha, he needs to say those words first. He has the power and I despise that now.

His eyes soften a bit and she quickly took her steps towards him. "Kyle." She whimpered in his arms as they encircled her fragile body. His devil like eyes seemed to return to his normal blue eyes. I sighed in relief but that just prove how I could not even calm him down while I'm his mate.

"They really love each other." I told myself under my breath. Despite what wrongs they committed to Ted and me but love is still the purest thing in the world. Just that the people around them tainted the true beauty.

She wept as he hold her and I was sure he was back in control. They stayed like that for awhile as he tried to calm down Violet. She must have been shocked from what she had witness and heard. Knowing the wolf of your love ones to have these kind of thoughts must have broken her heart. I did.

I cleared my throat in hoping he would do the right thing. The pain in my abdomen was getting intense and I wanted him to quickly end our bond before what happened just now repeated itself. "Right." They haven't let each other go.

"I, Kyle Walters, reject Elizabeth Peterson as my mate, my half and my Luna."

"I, Elizabeth Peterson, accept the rejection of our mate bond." In seconds, I was on my knees and didn't realise I was screaming in pain until Ted spoke.

"What's happening? Why is she screaming? It's not suppose to hurt her!" He yelled at Dr. Dan. "I don't know. I have never seen something like this before."

Then, everyone froze when I coughed out blood. I saw my hands covered in them and I panicked. I was scared and in pain. I felt like I was burning while something in me was forcefully being broken and smashed.

"What's happening?" I heard Kyle's last word before I passed out from an immense pain.

__________________________________________________________________________________

It's a bit short but I wanted to end it with a cliff hanger. Please don't be mad and enjoy the story.

They have officially break their mate bond! 🥳🥳🥳

But what's wrong with Elly?

Vote if you're jumping up and down when you found out they finally end their relationship and tell me what you think about Violet's surprise 😁

THANK YOU FOR READING.