Chapter 43 : Journal pt 1

Emma Silver:

Today was as beautiful as the flowers that bloomed outside, the kids loved the story telling that I had put. I used a little magic but it was worth seeing the excitement. He came today, just like the other days, at the same time with the same smile.

I think I'm falling in love.

_

He took me to see the movies and we ate the most delicious ice cream in town. I didn't want the night to end and so did he, so we took a detour on the way home. The place was nowhere but when he's with me, all the places in the world feels like home.

_

I met Alpha Lucas today. He told me to stay away from his son.

_

I don't think I can do it. I've tried to avoid him but whenever I run away from him, it feels as if a noose is on my neck and I can't breathe. It hurts to breathe.

_

I told them a new story today and they loved it but somehow their joy feels too distant. Nowadays, it's hard to be happy and everyday, he would be in my mind. I can't sleep or eat.

_

I went away from the pack, only for awhile. Not seeing him for a few days might be a good idea. Maybe this fleeting love will pass. My feet took me to my old house where everything is covered by dust and the portray of my family had been covered by time of negligence and loveless surrounding. I don't want to be here but walking into my parents room brought the comforting feeling. I used my magic to bring my memory to life and it's beautiful. Mom loves combing my hair every morning and night. She says my hair looks like the moonlight and it reminds her of the memory she had when she met father for the first time.

_

Mother loves cooking and every morning I could smell her delicious breakfast but I can't touch it. The moment I hold onto the spoon, it disappears. What's the use of having magic if I can't touch my family ever again.

_

I destroyed everything. The house is back to how it was, dark and dull. I feel alone again and it's getting cold. It might snow tonight.

The house has no magic left. I don't feel the warmth anymore. Nate, I miss you.

_

He came.

He came and he looks terrible. He laughed when I said that and I cried when he said he missed me. He pulled me into his arms and he felt warm. It feels like I can see colours again. He confessed his love and the first snow fell. Everything felt magical and the noose is gone. I felt lighter.

_

We're mates.

_

We stayed for a whole week now and the house feels like home again. It feels warm again. The chimney is light up again and the kitchen smells nice everyday. I showed him my memories when I was little and somehow, mom saw me.

And she smiled.

_

He kissed me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A CHAPTER ON WHAT'S WRITTEN ON THE JOURNAL BEFORE WE MOVE ON TO KYLE. IT'S NOT MUCH BUT JUST ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON (hopefully). A BIT OF ROMANCE TREAT FOR MY READERS!

THANK YOU FOR READING \^_^\