Chapter 6 : Flashback

Elizabeth Peterson :

My head feels like someone is constantly beating me with a hammer all over again at the same spot. I stared around me and finally it dawn to me that I was in my room and was wearing the same clothes I was wearing last night. The night was very important for me and Kyle.

He was going to announce me as his mate - as their Luna. While, also officially announcing Violet being with Ted. Finally, everything was going to be perfect. We could finally be together.

A true happy ending. Where we all -

lived happily ever after

But something was wrong, I was in my bed alone, wearing last night's clothes and my head hurts like hell. I felt like shit and its not the kind of headache when you're out drinking the whole night. I reluctantly sat down on the bed with my head on the headrest with a pillow behind me. I had to move slowly to avoid throwing everything out and my vision was distorted with everything moving in a swirl.

I have been staring at my pitch black room as the curtains were covering the window for almost half an hour and still knew less of what time or day it was. After the walls had stop moving, I climbed off my bed and drawn the curtains apart to a bright sunny day.

I took a long shower but it was mostly standing under it while trying to decipher the visions or dreams that had been occurring or the voice of a woman in my head that scares the hell out of me. I wore a simple shirt and shorts as I walked down the hall to the kitchen for brunch. Taking a granola bar, I walked towards the office to ask him what happened yesterday.

I couldn't help but feel giddy inside at the thought of us finally being able to show our affection towards one another. No more moody dad, no more crying alone in the shower and no more lying to every person I care about.

"I love you." Those three words came into my ears as soon as I opened the door without knocking. My heart skipped a beat at him saying them rather than my crazy mind replaying those words like a broken cassette. "I love you too." That wasn't me replying to his affection but I wish I was.

The moment my eyes and mind eventually got out from cloud nine, my heart no longer skips a beat but rather shattered into a million pieces. There on the table was Violet with her dress gone up to show her panties while his hands were caressing her like a cat asking for attention. They were smiling and kissing each other.

"What the fuck is going on?" I wished my voice was angry rather than being broken and cracked from trying to hold back a waterfall. "Elly." Kyle coughed out and Violet quickly stood up with a blush while fixing her dress. "I- I thought-" I was seconds to bursting out but cleared my throat harshly and with annoyance.

"You're with Ted! And you're mine!" The room was beginning to be blurry. "What are you two doing? I trusted you and I forgave you especially you, Kyle." I could no longer see anything not even their faces. I didn't know if they were feeling guilty or just staring at me without any remorse.

"Elly, listen. We'll explain everything but you have to calm down and accept them with open arms." Violet took hold of my arm and tried to pull me to sit down but her touch disgust me. Everything disgust me.

"Don't you dare touch me you whore!" I yelled. "Go to hell with your bullshit!" I told both of them. I didn't want to listen to any of their fucking explanation. I took him back and I trusted her as a friend but never have I saw the knives they were holding.

"I'm rejecting you." That was the last words I heard from him before I gave him a big slapped and a kick to his jewels. I ran out without giving a damn of where I was going.