29

~ Amaris Laurier ~

~ Amaris Laurier ~

I saw him walking away slamming the door furiously.

" You will pay for the sins you've committed " I thought planning as how to make his life a living hell. I turned away and went on the bed and sat on it before covering myself with the blanket.

" Off the lights and on the fan " I used Bella's powers. I closed my eyes and laid there as the fan started to do its work. I recalled Angel's face.

" Angel " I called out softly and within seconds I heard her voice.

" Bella is that you " I heard her voice.

" Yes Angel, it's me are you safe? " I asked the question which is bugging me from starting.

" Yes Bella, they are taking care of me and Blue " Angel said out and I felt relief wash over me.

" Where are you, Angel? "

" I don't know Bella, but my wolf is saying that I am near you, but I don't know how to find you "

" Relax Angel, I will find you tomorrow " I said to her and she sighed in a relief.

" Angel, can you do me a favor? " I asked Angel.

" Yes Bella, I will always listen you " Angel said

" We have to stay here for a month before going to our palace " I said to her hesitating a little at first.

" Okay " After pausing I asked again.

" Am I talking to Angelina? "

" Bella " Angel wined cutely. And I laughed out.

" Is this my little sister Angelina, who agreed without putting a fight? Wah, I guess world war is soon " I said out as she wined.

" Okay angel I will not taunt you, now go to sleep and sleep tight. " I said gently.

" Good night, Ama, " I heard her voice before I cut the link. I chuckled before my face hardened as I saw the picture of Samuel on the wall.

I will destroy you as you've destroyed me, Samuel. You've committed numerous sins. Kidnapping my people and torturing them. Kidnapping my Angelina. Stealing my company important stuff. I will put an end to this. In this fight either you are alive, or I am alive.

These were the last thoughts of mine before I went to sleep.

Third person Pov: -