A DATE WITH EXO CHAPTER 57

YOUR POV

I could not contain myself nor sit still, as I continued to pace my bedroom. I could see my phone vibrating continuously across the bed side table but i was too emotional to even answer or see who it was.

It has been more than six hours since i heard the news that Manager Kim was pregnant with Manager Yu's baby! I can not believe she kept this hidden from me! I would have encouraged her relationship with Manager Yu i would even make cute little jokes about them with her... Why did she not tell me earlier?

I shook my head and continued to walk around my bedroom trying to collect my feelings before I had to go on my date with Kai. Apparently i had to dress casually for todays date. I refocused my attention and headed to the shower. The car would be here in two hours to take to me to Kai's date venue.

I quickly got undressed and walked towards the shower. I tried my best to brighten up my mood in order not to ruin Kais date. I showered in only cold water trying to wake my senses and my mind, even though it was a little uncomfortable it gave me a sense of peace.

I decided to wear a pair of jeans with a hoodie, paired with my sneakers. Since the dress code was casual I tried to play the part. My hair was up in a bun. I sat in front of the bedroom mirror wondering if I should apply make-up or not. "Should it even matter since it is a 'casual' date?" I asked myself. I decided to put a little make-up on since this was going to be televised and I didn't want to seem as if I didn't care at all for this date.

I didn't have to wait long till I heard a knock on the suite door. Satchel in hand I walked to the door only to be greeted by Manager YU

"Why isn't he at the Hospital with Manager Kim?" "Doesn't he care that she fainted and is laying in Hospital with HIS BABY?" I thought to myself. I looked at him angrily but it slowly started to melt away when I saw the state that Manager Yu was in. He wasn't as put together like he used to be. His tie hung lazily down his chest, His hair usually combed back was dishevelled and his expression in general looked tired and worried. I reached out to him and put a reassuring hand on his shoulder. I smiled at him gently and gave him a reassuring node before closing the door behind me.

Manager Yu managed to get a hold of himself when we arrived at the venue. There were many EXO fans standing outside which made me worry a little. I didn't want our Date to turn into controversy, I was already in trouble with SM Entertainment and I didn't want to worsen it.

I casually got out of the car and was escorted by security into the building, fans were yelling and chanting which made the situation a little difficult. The security pushed and shoved the fans in order to get me through the door. Once inside I was greeted by excited barks and gentle meows. With all the fans outside I didn't know we were walking into an animal shelter.

Kai stood patiently cuddling a brown poodle, laughing with the production crew. I walked towards him and waved/greeted him. Kai looked really excited and gave me a warm welcoming hug."I'm really glad that you wore casual clothes because we going to get down and dirty with these cute little angels." Kai said passing the brown little poodle to one of the PD-nims. I laughed and told him how excited I was getting. Kai lead the way to the back of the building where the dogs were getting baths. The instructor told us that the dogs in the shelter were all very friendly and that they all received their injections. Kai and I got the opportunity to wash a few dogs and even broke out into a water fight. We laughed and played with dogs and even took them out on a walk. I managed to forget about the whole Manager Kim pregnancy scandal and enjoyed the date whole heartedly.

Kai organised lunch for the both of us which comprised of Burgers and chips. He said since the theme of the date was casual there was no need to have an extravagant lunch. I agreed with him and ate the burger and chips gratefully.

Kai and I spent the whole day at the Animal shelter, having a lot of fun with all the animals. Kai was sweet through-out the date and made sure I was also having a fun time. He walked me to the town car waiting for me at the back of the shelter and gave me a goodbye hug. I thanked him for the amazing date once again before entering the town car.

INTERVIEW ROOM

KAIS POV

Interviewer:" Why did you choose the Animal Shelter as a date?"

Me:" I love animals in particularly dogs, so I chose the animal shelter because I wanted to include ____ in my interests."

Interviewer:" You and ____ laughed the whole day and worked diligently together. Are you happy with her behaviour and how she reacted to your date?"

Me:" Yes! She really seemed like she enjoyed herself and interacted with the animals nicely. So I was happy that she was enjoying herself just as much as me."

Interviewer:" How much would you rate this date out of 12?"

Me:" Id give it a casual 8. Even though I was happy with the date I could have improved on many aspects."

YOUR POV

Interviewer:" Jongin took you to a animal shelter on your date today. Where you happy with the date venue?"

Me:" It was definitely a surprise. But a refreshing one, it was really unique of him to choose an animal shelter as our "first" date. So I was happy with the date venue."

Interviewer:" Apparently animals is part of Jongins interests and he wanted to share it with you."

Me:" If it is his interest I really want to thank him for including me. I'm grateful that he decided to include me in his interests it really shows that he wanted today to be special."

Interviewer:" How much would you rate this date out of 12?"

Me:" Id give it a 7 out of 12. The reason why is because he could have made the setting date like rather than a friendly thing. But I still had a lot of fun either way." 

NARRATOR

After the interview you were once again fetched by Manager Yu this time he seemed more calm. He said to you in a low voice that Manager Kim was doing fine and the baby. You smiled and nodded at his news and began to walk ahead but your wrist was held tight pulling you backwards. You looked over your shoulder annoyed at the sudden assault. you looked at Manager Yu but all he said was "Manager Kim wants to talk to you."