A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER15)

YOUR POV:

Manager Kim was really pissed, I never knew her face could go this red. "_____ DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS?! I COULD HAVE BEEN FIRED!! YOUR POSITION IN OUR COMPANY IS SO IMPORTANT! DONT YOU KNOW THAT?! I WAS SO CLOSE TO CALLING THE POLICE!" Manager kim indicated with her thumb and index finger how close she was going to call the Police, the space wasn't that wide at most 1cm.

"I'm sorry Manager Kim, I didn't mean to worry you but Kyungsoo said-" 

"W-Wait? Who's Kyungsoo?" Manager looked at me all puzzled

"You know D.O from EXO he said he called you to ask if it was okay for me to stay over at there place?" I told her 'Please don't tell me he lied?' I thought to myself

"OH! So that's who the text was from! I thought he was a kidnapper" manager kim face palmed herself that's when I knew I wasn't in trouble anymore.

Once I was in my room I got out of Sehuns clothes almost immediately, I showered again to get his fragrance off me, I felt so refreshed when I got out of the shower I got changed into my own track pants and a white tank top, just as I lay on the bed my phone rang 

"Electric... Electric Shock... E-E-E" Aaaaaahh! this song, kyungsoo decided it was way better than, nicki minaj 

"Speaking of the Devil" I said to myself with a smile on my face,"Hello My dear Kyungsoo what's up?" I asked when I answered my phone.

"How did you know it was me" He asked me all shocked,"Caller I.D silly, so what's up?"  I asked him. "You didn't say goodbye or had breakfast with us." He said he sounded sad and hurt "Yea! Or even giving a morning hug!" Chanyeol shouted in the background.

"Awww! I'm sorry Kyungsoo! I didn't want to get you into trouble." I said cutely over the phone. I decided not to tell D.O about the whole Luhan situation or Sehun lending me his clothes.

"Its okay, so what are you doing" D.O asked me, "Just got ready for the day, My manager was so pissed at me Kyungsoo! Oh my word I never knew she could get so angry!" I vented to my knew best friend.

"Well you did stay at house with 12 men. So of coarse she would get mad"He joked kindly.
"(Sigh).. Anyway I got to go now, Manager Kim is taking me to SM apparently there's a surprise there waiting for me, I don't know" I said all confused. D.O started laughing on the other line. "Okay I guess we will talk later" he said, "yea, by my dear Kyungsoo" and I hanged up

I layed my head back down onto my pillow waiting for sleep to take me, I was floating away on a peaceful and tranquil cloud nearing the door of sleep.

"Electricic.... Electric Shock...E-E-E-E" 

'Aaaaaaaaaaaaah' I thought to myself before I answered. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW CLOSE I WAS TO SLEEPING KYUNGSOO!" I screamed into the phone

"No I don't, but you screaming at the wrong person" the other voice said calmly on the other line. My eyes widened I looked down at my phone and saw a different caller I.D, "A-Ah, who is this?" I asked confused

"Its Luhan" he said coolly, "How did you get my number? I don't remember handing it out!" I said angrily memories of this mornings events came rushing into my mind, 

Luhan:"Oh... Um... I kinda stole it from D.O's phone. I needed to talk to you." He sounded guilty and sorrowful.

You:"Then speak, I kinda need to sleep." Trying to stay as cold as I possibly could. But I couldn't help but feel bad.

Luhan:"Oh okay, I was just calling to say sorry about this morning... I didn't mean to be rude or violent towards you I just hate it when people touch my stuff. Sorry"

There was a long pause before I answered I had to think clearly, although I was mad about what happened I wasn't one to Hold a grudge.

Me:"Its okay Luhan, just don't do it again. Okay?"

Luhan:"Okay, well that's all I had to say. Enjoy your sleep bye." Luhan sounded really rushed and hanged up almost immediately.

'What a strange character! Well atleast he apologised.' I said to myself I made sure to switch off my phone before I went into a peaceful sleep.