A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER 37)

[A/N: WARNING!!!! The following scene is of M RATED CONTENT! If your not comfortable or sensitive to such content Scroll to the bold astrics at the end. THANK YOU!!!]

--------

YOUR POV

"If you just came here to stare I suggest you leave, I have a long day tomo-" I said before Luhan cut my rant with his lips.

'What the hell is he doing?' I thought to myself. I was frozen at first before I let myself go enjoying the kiss. 'STOP!!!STOP!!' I heard my conscience yelling but I needed this. Today was such an emotional day and I needed a release.

Luhans lips were so soft and tasted like cherries he pulled me closer to his body before picking me up and placing me on his waist, due to his eagerness I let out a small gasp. I opened my one eye to see if there was anyone in the living room. Lucky there was no one. I closed my eyes enjoying the kiss moving my lips in unison with Luhans when I felt him moving foward into my room before closing the door.

****BEGINING OF M RATED PART****

Now that we were behind closed doors and in the comfort of my room we didnt hold back anymore. We started out slow just massaging our lips against each other but now our kissing became more eager and filled with lust. I took this opportunity to take Luhans jacket off and shirt, his body was so firm I couldnt stop myself from running my hands up and down his lean body.

"Mhmm, admiring my body huh?" Luhan said, voice raspy and dripping with lust.

Luhan didnt drop me from his waist but pressed my body against the wall. His hips began to roll against mine igniting a fire in the pit of my stomach which made my legs tighten around Luhans waist. Our kissing became more eratic biting and licking each others lips to gain access to the inside of our moist caverns.

The atmosphere in the room became extremely heated and filled with silent moans, the room only light by the full moon outside. Luhan stopped kissing me biting my lips lightly before he started trailing soft kisses along my jaw before trailing down my neck biting certain areas that were the most sensitive which made me moan his name. I trailed my hands down luhans arms grabbing them tightly, our hips moving at the same pace.

"I cant do what I want to you on this wall" Luhan said against my neck which created goosebumps to appear.

"You know theres a bed right behind you right?" I said sarcastically.

"Someone's being cheeky I see." Luhan said before he thrusted his hips into me with such incredible strength that made the wall quack.

Luhan made his way to my bed, laying me down gently in the middle. We stopped kissing each other and just looked into each others eyes. Luhans hand caressed my cheek gently before making its way down my neck to the hem of my shirt. Luhan looked at me with questioning eyes, asking for permission to lift my shirt. I simply nodded allowing him to lift it. He took it off quickly and threw it somewhere in the room making my upper body completely exposed.

Luhan admired my body for a while, his eyes burned with an intense fire as he began to massage my breast in a circular motion. Rolling his hips against mine again harder than before but also slower.

Matching his rhythm, the fire in the pit of my stomach doubled as I felt Luhans other hand make its way down my torso.

Overwhelmed by the sensation I began to kiss Luhan more intensely grabbing yhe hair at the back of his head.

Luhan broke the kiss once again kissing down my jaw and neck, making his way down the valley of my breasts. My breathing became shallow, for I knew what was coming next.

Luhans other hand abandoned my breast tracing down the side of my body to my waist, Both of his hands were at either side of my now soaking boy shots. I felt his fingers grab hold of the waist band pullying them down oh so slowly when suddenly.

****END OF M RATED PART****

KNOCK... KNOCK....KNOCK....KNOCK....

"YES!" I yelled completely annoyed.

Luhan stopped what he was doing and kissed my belly button gently with a smile on his face.

"Luhan! Manager Yu just called wondering where you are, everyone is apparently looking for you since your not answering your phone.I said I didn't know where you were so I suggest you leave now before they call the police." Manager Kim said sternly.

Luhan moaned before he answered manager kim :"Okay ill go now, ____ and I were just finishing our conversation so ill be on my way."

I think I heard manager kim scoff before she left my door, clearly she knew we werent having a conversation which made me giggle.

Luhan hovered over me again kissing me again ever so gently. "Sorry" Luhan said with an apologetic smile. I just smiled back and said it was okay.

Luhan and I got dressed before I escorted him to the main door. "Ill call you tomorrow since I might be in deep trouble"

"Okay." I said before Luhan kissed me on the cheek and left.

I closed the door quietly making my way back to my room.

"I hope you know what your doing." Manager Kim said standing by her bedroom door.

I just nodded my head and walked into my bedroom closing my door. I leaned my head against it before thinking 'I hope I know too.'