A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER4)

YOUR POV

When we landed in South Korea everything was a surreal blur, the airport was filled with so many paparazzi men! Clearly they heard about the Variety Show SM was going to broadcast.

"Thank God for the body guards" I settled in comfortable in the back of the town car Manager Kim arranged, coolly taking off my Sunglasses."I swear I'm going to get cataracts if we stay any longer!" At that moment the town car pulled away from the airport.

"_______ We leaving straight for Seoul, I know it was a tiring flight but I need you to be here with me 100%. We going straight to SM Entertainment to meet up with the director and producers, from there we going to a press conference with the EXO members. I trust you know every singal thing about each individual member?"

"Yes Manager Kim (Sigh) I understand"
Manager Kim looked up from her planner studying my face. 
Manager Kim:"_______ are you alright you look a bit pale" 

I was taken aback I didn't expect Manager Kim to notice my sudden nervousness.
"Stop asking me silly questions!" Sigh... I didn't mean to bite my manager with my words I just didn't know what to say, how do I tell my manager that I didn't want to go through with this anymore.
"Sorry Manager Kim, I didn't mean to snap at you. I'm just.... Nervous"

Manager Kim took a hold of my hands and looked me in the eyes "Nonsense your the most Cherished Model in the world! You have nothing to be nervous about, they'll love you just as much as we do"
I smiled at my manger and she kindly gave me one back. I Had to keep reminding myself about the promise I made in the plane."Just be yourself, don't fall for any tricks" I reminded myself under my breath.

I didn't realise I had fallen asleep, my manager shook me gently calling my name"____,____?" 
I yawned widely and stretched "What is it?" Manager Kim:"We here come we need to get you freshened up before the meeting."
"What time is it?!" I asked suddenly wide awake. Manager Kim:" Its 18:00 we better hurry the press conference is at 20:00 you need to meet the Director and producers at 18:30 they said the meeting shouldn't take longer than an hour its just a briefing on what the show is about and what you should watch out for."

I nodded obediently and got my sunglasses worried that there would be paparazzi outside I quickly grabbed my things and left the car with manager kim beside me.

The paparazzi were like zoo animals asking me questions I couldn't understand, there was so much chaos trying to get into the office buildings that once inside I suddenly felt like I could breath.

We were welcomed by a cute looking receptionist she had long raven hair and olive shaped hazel eyes, she was petite if I didn't know any better I would have thought she was a twelve year old child, so on average she was an average looking asian woman. She beckoned us to the elevator explaining to my manager in Korean where we should go. We bowed back at her and walked casually to the elevator. "She said you looked even prettier in person" Manager Kim told me when we were inside the elevator. I just smiled back at her it wasn't anything new to me what the receptionist told Manager Kim.

Once we left the elevator we were greeted by a man, he was quite handsome but you could clearly tell his age from the lines that circled his eyes when he smiled, he quickly showed us where the guest bathrooms were so that I could freshen up he then told us where to go for the meeting, Manager Kim gently nudged me in the direction of the guest bathroom, I nodded back at her. I quickly slipped into the bathroom and splashed my face with water getting rid of the sleep that could have been seen on my face. In my bag I had a mini make up bag filled with my emergency make up. I just added some BB cream to my face, as well as mascara and lip gloss just to look professional. My hair wasn't too bad but I quickly ran my fingers through my hair. The bathroom I was in was really beautiful. Marble table top with silver taps, the floor had black tiles with what seemed like diamond glitter with in them, the lighting was just perfect a mini Chandelier hung it cascaded like a waterfall with crystal chains.

*KNOCK! KNOCK!* "________? Are you done? The Directors assistant is waiting for us."

"Coming..." I packed my make up back into my mini make-up bag. I made sure everything was in my Virsace bag before I left. "Looking Good!" I looked myself up and down, I had to admit I cleaned up pretty well. I then gave myself an encouraging smile "Just be yourself"