A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER 44)

NARRATOR

It was two days before EXO's Concert, preparations for it was well underway and the whole of Seoul seemed to be counting down the days. You and Manager Kim stayed at home not wantig to get into anybodies way. Manager Kim recieved a phone call from 'Victoria Secret' they wanted to know if everything was okay and if I was healthy and in shape. Manager Kim assured them that I was okay and I was indeed keeping in shape.

Since me and Manager Kim had a free day today, I tried to organise my Hotel bedroom. Threw out the flowers that Anonymous which were dead and washed the vases. When I was done I sat on my bed and watched the city, I was extremely bored and disnt know what to do with myself. Manager Kim suggested that we should go shopping for an outfit to wear to EXO'S concert. Since I had nothing else to do I jumped at the opportunity and went shopping with Manager Kim.

We went from store to store trying to find he perfect outfit for the event. Manager kim took control of the whole day since she was native to Korea.  It was a beautiful day out the sky blue and the weather not too Hot.

While walking the Seoul streets, I was noticed a lot but mostly from the men that walked past we took numerous pictures and gave out autographs aswell.

I was already exhausted from walking the whole day and leaving shops empty handed. "I swear this shop should have something for you if not ill buy you somethig anyway." Manager kim said with a sweet smile. Manager Kim was really like an older sister to me or thats how I imagine an older sister to be. It was always only me and my brother growing up and now that he was gone i felt alone. Thanks to Manager kim I didnt feel alone anymore but when I was Luhan I also didnt feel alone anymore. Funny isnt it? Feeling whole when you were abandoned majority of the time.

We walked along the store racks searching for the perfect dress but came out empty handed agaon. There was no use buying shoes if I didnt have a dress to pair them with. Keeping true to her word Manager Kim bought me a handbag.
"I guess we will have to come back tomorrow." I said letting out a tired Sigh.
"We have no choice."Manager kim said rubbing my back. It was already sunset as we were making our way back to the Hotel. Manager Kims phone began to ring just as we were halfway to our Destination.

"Yobosaeyo? "

I looked out the window ignoring Manager Kim, normally when she spoke Korean it meant she didn't want me to kmow what she was talking about.

"Deh. Annyong. "

We reached our Hotel but I was the only one who got out of the car. Apparently Manager Kim was urgently needed somewhere else so she left. I walked to my room almost in a daze ignoring everyone who greeted me in the lobby and elevator. I finally reached our suite walking straight in, I was so tired and needed rest. I made my way to the lounge suite and lay on it I fell a sleep instantly.

---

MANAGER KIMS POV

I felt bad for lying to _____. But I wasnt ready to tell her that me and Manager Yu were dating.  Yes ___ was an understanding person but I had a strong feeling hat she wouldnt approve of this, especially since I banded her from seeing The EXO members.  I only did it to keep her safe and to prevent her from getting her heart broken. I knew she felt deeply for Luhan and Luhan felt deeply for her but his behaviour towards her suggested otherwise.

I let out a deep sigh trying not to think about it.

"Are you okay?" Yul asked me.

"Yes im fine." I told Yul. Yul is Manager Yu's name and he is a really sweet man and caring. I laid back into his warm embrace. I jut wish I had the courage to tell ____ about us.  To see how happy I was, so she could love him just like I do.

A wish I pray would come true.