A DATE WITH EXO [(CHAPTER 33) SUHO]

[A/N: Hello everyone! TheWolfClaire here :) hope your enjoying the fanfic^^, so recently the main character 'You' started to develop feelings for Luhan but on the other hand a secret stranger has come along. Ill try and update quickly but legibly to avoid confusion. ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!!!]

*****************

YOUR POV

I looked at the flowers in the glass vase with the note laying next to it. This admirer or anonymous character must be keeping close attention to me if they knew what my favourite flowers are.

When I left the hospital with D.O he told me hed try keep a close eye on his members to see if it was truly them who sent me the flowers. He was so certain that it was them and I also tried to convince myself that it was them too.

I left my bedroom closing the door behind me, today we were filming again so I was glad to leave the house. Today it was Suho's turn and I was told that id only be returnung home later this evening. I wore a floral pink dress with white pumps, my hair was loose and slightly curled. I took a fashionable satchel with me to carry my phone and essentials like money, tissues etc. I also took the note from anonymous with me I didnt want to leave it at the hotel for everyone to read.

Manager Kim waited for me patiently for me at the door she was busy texting someone important so I just cleared my throat to get her attention. Manager Kim:"Oh your ready, the car just arrived so we can get going." I just nodded and followed her out the door, We made our way to the elevator to the lobby on the way Manager Kim told me that 'Victoria Secret' head office called saying that our annual runway show was coming up so I had to make sure I was keeping healthy and exercising. So she made a schedule to ensure that I got enough sleep, exercise and healthy meals to consume just before the big show. This conversation took majority of the car ride to the venue of the date.

We were in a suburb far from Seoul, it looked like a wealthy neighbourhood since majority of the houses looked like mansions. The driver opened the door for me and Manager kim. Me:"Sorry but are you sure this is where we're supposed to be?" I asked the driver It was so weird that we were all facing a big house with no explanation.

Driver:"Yes Ma'am this is the right address."

Manager Kim:"Just knock on the door, you wont know till you find out right?"

I shrugged my shoulders and made my way up the steps to the rront door of the big house. It was a really beautiful house, The garden was kept in order not a single weed! The roses were well taken care of and the hedges were cut to perfection. I turned my face to look at the huge mahogany door. The door bell was gold aswell as the doorknob 'Nice!' I thought to myself before ringing the door bell. I looked behind me at the filming crew and Manager Kim, they all smiled kindly at me before I focused my attention back to the opening door.

"Hello you must be ______ please do come in." The middle aged women said before giving me a welcoming smile, there was something familiar with her eyes they almost looked like Suho's. "Oh thank you" I said before walking into the house. "Wow..." I said out loud the house was well furnished there were many family pictures that adorned the walls. There was also a little dog running between the womans legs he wore a yellow jersey which made him look really adorable.

"Your really beautiful! Well obviously because your a model. My son has told us all about you. Oh my name is Margaret." The woman named Margaret said while grabbing my hand. 'She must be Suho's Mother' I thought to myself. Which made everything click todays date was meeting Suho's parents.

Everyone joined us then Suho, His father Alexander and his brother Mark. We laughed and greeted each other, Suho was smiling while holding his dog Byul. We were getting to know each other by know I mean KNOW each other. Suho's mother brought many photo albums out showing me Suho's baby pictures. Suho kept complaining and wining how it was so embarrassing but I kept telling him that it was really cute and he shouldnt be ashamed. We sat next to each other for lunch which was a traditional Korean meal. Conversation flowed wonderfully and once lunch was over Suho invited me for a walk around the neighbourhood.

Suho :"Sorry about my parents they tend to get excited when I bring new people over."

Me:"Its okay they are really nice people. Meeting them made me feel really welcomed so Thank You for inviting me."
Suho:"Anytime."

We walked into a park and made our way to the swings, we sat next to each other and swayed for a while. It was really peaceful and calm. Me:"Suho if you weren't a singer what would you be?"

I looked at Suho with a sweet smile on my face, I was quite curious as to what he would have been if he didnt pursue a singing career.
Suho:" I would have become a teacher or a lecturer like my father."

Me:"Thats great Suho!"

We continued talking till the sun set and just like that the date was over. I said goodbye to Suho's family and thanked them for everything. Like all parents they gave me an invitation to come back again. I said a final goodbye and gave a warm hug to everyone especially Suho.

-------------------
INTERVIEW ROOM

Suho's POV

Interviewer:"How did todays date go? normally meeting the parents scares off some girls especially if its the first date."

Suho:" I think it went well, and yes your right it normally does which is why I was worried at first but I just kept strong and hoped for the best."

Interviewer:" What made you decide on the family meeting date?"

Suho:" When me and _____ first had our one on one interview we spoke about our family and I saw how it made her happy and I knew my parents coyld make her happy too, Haha! they were great sports."

Interviewer:" How much would you rate this date out of 12 and what would you change?"

Suho:" I would change the showing of my baby pictures Haha! and id rate it a 10 out of 12 it looses two because of the pictures."

YOUR POV

Interviewer:" How was todays date with Suho? Did you find it a little uncomfortable meeting his parents?"

Me:" Its not that I'd find it uncomfortable normally dates like this are reserved for serious relationships so it was a little daunting at first but everyone tried to make this comfortable which made todays date great."

Interviewer:" What was the best part of todays date?"

Me:" Everything was great. but if i had to choose it would have to be the baby pictures! (Giggle) as well as the conversation me and Suho had in the park."

Interviewer:" How much would you rate the date out of twelve and what would you change?"

Me:"I would change the awkwardness in the beginning with the introductions but either than tgat id rate it a 9 out of 12."