A DATE WITH EXO [(CHAPTER 38) PART 2 BAEKHYUN]

YOUR POV

Exo was busy practicing a dance to what seemed like a Christmas song. They were all busy focusing on their dance moves when Baekhyun looked at me suddenly smiling.

Baekhyun:" Oh! Your here! Come lets go before they make me do something more strenuous. "

Everyone looked at me then all with bright smiles and greeting really loudly. I greeted them back also smiling before Baekhyun quickly grabbed me by the hand rushing me out of the practice room. Luhan wasnt outside anymore and neither was the girl he was talking too.

***

Baekhyun and I were walking in the park near the SM Entertainment Building sipping on what Baekhyun called Bubble tea.

Baekhyun:"Whats wrong? You seem to have a lot on your mind?"

I looked at Baekhyun in shock I dirnt show any signs of being troubled so why would he ask.

Me:" Nothing im perfectly fine." I said before sipping on my bubble tea.

Me:" So why you guys rehearsing so much? Arent you supposed to be resting?"

Baekhyun:" I wish we were but we have a concert coming up this week so we have to make sure our choreography is on point aswell as our vocals."

We continued to discuss EXO'S coming up concert on one of the park benches before making our way back to the SM ENTERTAINMENT BUILDING.

----------

INTERVIEW ROOM

BAEKHYUN'S POV

Interviewer:" How was your date?"

Me:"I wouldn't really call it a date we just went for a stroll and got a bubble tea."

Interviewer:" Are you dissapointed that you couldn't make the date a proper date?"

Me:" Yes I am there was so much I was planning on doing but due to the practice we had today I couldn't. "

Interviewer:" How much would you rate the date out of 12 and why?"

Me:" I would rate the date a six out of 12 because I wasn't able to di everything that I would have wanted to do."

YOUR POV

Interviewer:" How was todays date? "

Me:" It was okay."

Interviewer:" Why only okay?"

Me:"It was nice but I felt it could be better but since EXO had practice today which I am understanding of not much could have been done. thats why it waa okay."

Interviewer:"How much would you rate this date out of twelve and why?"

Me:" I would rate it a seven simply because of Baekhyuns effort."

****END OF INTERVIEW***

After the interview I was escorted to the conference room in which the board was waiting for me in. It was a long walk but we managed to get there. When I entered the room the board members were in deep conversation whisphering amongst themselves about something.

Me:'Good Evening. " I said with a smile and bowing my head.

Head of The board:" Good Evening _____ please do sit down."

I sat down and looked at each face of the board members and noticed that Manager Yu was amongst them. I looked back at the head of the table giving him a kind smile. He smiled back and then introduced himself as Mr Park.