A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER13)

Narrator:

The next morning Luhan was the first to wake up. He had a disjointed sleep due to the noise in his room. He jumped of the top bunk and walked to his dresser. It was already opened. This annoyed Luhan, He hated it  when his dorm mates took his clothes without asking. He rolled his eyes and closed the dresser. Luhan was normally the first to wake up in the morning among his EXO members. He always woke early so he could have a nice long shower before the Hot water ran out. On  his way to the bathroom, he heard a flushing nose. "Its probably Tao going to the bathroom" Luhan thought to himself, but he was wrong.

YOUR POV

(10 minutes earlier)

"Why am I awake so early?" I thought to myself, although I was always awake at early hours naturally, I thought maybe after a couple of drinks maybe I'd wake up later in the day. Tao's bed was really comfortable but a little untidy but I didn't mind, he was really kind as to let me lay in his bed for the night so I was in no position to complain about the cleanliness. I looked at my surroundings trying to see where my handbag was. I needed to check my phone just in case Manager Kim got too worried. Finally I spotted it on the floor near Chanyeol's bunk.

I got out of Tao's bed and snaked my way through the mess that was on the floor to get to my Handbag. I knelt next to my bag and heard it vibrating."Shit! I hope I'm not in too much trouble!" I reached for my phone and saw I got over 50messages all from Manager Kim.

Her first message read:

"______! Where are you? I got a message from an unknown number saying that you were staying at a friends house?! Please text or call me when you get this message."

I shook my head and looked at a sleeping Kyungsoo. "Shame, he probably text Manager Kim."

All the messages were basically the same, "______ where are you?","_______ who is this friend?!" etc. I quickly texted my manager telling her I was okay and that I will be at the Hotel very soon.  I got up and realised that I really needed the bathroom, I took my phone with me just in case my manager called or texted me again. Before I turned the door knob I suddenly heard a weird snarling on my left. It was Chanyeol he was having what seemed to look like a bad dream.

Everyone in the dorm was still sleeping so I had to  make  sure I was extra quiet as I made my way to the bathroom.

I relieved myself and received a text from Manager Kim, she said she was glad I was okay and that I should hurry home. I replied to her text after I washed my hands. I quickly brushed my teeth and splashed my face with water before I left the bathroom. As I opened the bathroom door to go back to Chanyeol's dorm room. I was greeted by a suddenly shocked and disgusted EXO member Luhan.

 NARRATOR

"What? What are you doing here?" Luhan asked with a shocked expression, "And WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY CLOTHES?!" Luhan was extremely frazzled by the fact that YOU were wearing his clothes, NOT HIS EXO FAMILY BUT YOU!

"What you blathering on about? these are Chanyeols clothes, he gave them to me last night after we arrived here after dinner." you were really annoyed at how Luhan spoke to you, although he was older than you, you were never fond of being spoken to in a harsh manner. Suddenly Luhan walked up to you . you were shocked by his actions and immediately walked backwards until you felt the hard cold wall on your back.You didn't say anything and looked directly into Luhans eyes, they were a beautiful shade of brown you liked how his long eyelashes touched his cheeks as he blinked. at that moment luhan pressed his hand against the wall beside your head and leaned down smelling the material that clung against your collar. Luhan smirked at the way you suddenly tensed up when he smelt the fabric. he pulled his face away from your collar and looked at your shocked face. "This is my shirt, i can smell my cologne on it" He said while grabbing the collar harshly. You winced in pain as he grabbed the collar of his apparent shirt.

"Luhan.. Let go of her I'm sure she'll give you your clothes back." you looked past Luhan to see that Sehun was leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed with an unamused expression on his face. Sehun didn't enjoy violence that much in reality, the sort of violence he enjoyed watching was the one he saw in action films besides that it actually annoyed and angered him greatly. Luhan gave you one more look before he let go of the collar before he rushed past you to the bathroom slamming the door behind him. You rubbed the area where Luhan grabbed the collar it burned a bit but slowly subsided. You looked up and met Sehun's gaze "A word of advise, don't touch Luhans things or take anything without his permission unless you want an extreme scolding." Sehun said before he turned around to go back to his bed. "Thank You"  you whispered back at him before he closed the bedroom door.As you walked back to Chanyeols room you made sure to make a mental note not to cross Luhan but you also made sure next time he would talk to you in such a manner you wouldn't hold back your tongue.