A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER 28)

LUHANS POV

Its raining today its also the second day of filming today. Xiumin was running around the house like a headless chicken trying to find the "perfect" outfit for his date. I overheard him talking to the manager about his plans for today, honestly I wouldnt take a girl to a house for a date. It seems so plain if it was me id take her for a candle light dinner where id ask the chef to cook all her favourite dishes. Then maybe we would go for a walk in the park and waiting by the fountain will be endless bouquets of her favourite flowers thats where ill tell her that every petal and every star in the night sky shows how much I think and care for her.

Sigh... But ill have to find the right girl inorder to do that. Id never do it for HER.

Ugh even thinking about it makes me angry

FLASHBACK...

"Can we try and be friends?"

Waiting for her answer is the most agonising thing ever! Why isnt she saying anything? Doesnt she want to be my friend? Is there anything wrong with me?

I raised my hand without looking at her face and said :"Just forget it... Your silence says everything." and I left not looking back.

END OF FLASHBACK...

How is it possible that a person could make me feel so shit?

Ugh I need a higher power to help me answer that one.

"Luhan? Luhan?"

I looked up from my pillow and saw it was Sehun calling me.

"What is it Sehun?"

Sehun sat next to me on my bed, he had a serious face on which meant he was either troubled by something or he was going to scold me.

"Are you still thinking about what happened with _____?" He asked me

"Nothing Happened Sehun..."  I told him. When I came back home that day I was so mad I didnt talk to anyone in the dorm except for Sehun. He kept nagging asking me what happened.

"Maybe you should talk to her before your date. You know to avoid awkwardness."

"Yea maybe I should" After saying that to Sehun D.O walked into the room. Xiumin already left a few hours ago.

"Luhan do you think you can drive me to the starbacks later tonight? im meeting someone later." He said with a guilty look on his face. He normally pulled that face when he was going to meet HER.

"Who you meeting?" I asked him cautiously, if I was going to smooth things over with ____ id rather do it sooner than later.

"Im meeting _____ after her date with Xiumin. " Kyungsoo said with a straight face.

"You know goinh on a date with someone after theyve been on a date isnt considered a date." Sehun said

"First of all that didnt make any sense and second of all its not a date. Shes just a friend, Sigh... ill just ask someone else to drop me." D.O said he was about to leave before I broke out of my reverie.  I was to busy thinking of how I was going to talk to HER.

"Wait... Sure ill drop you off but on one condition. I join you guys on your little date"

The two boys looked at me with puzzled expressions on their faces and frankly I dont blame them. Everyone in the house knew I wasnt really fond of ____.

"Fine come along! AND ITS NOT A DATE!" D.O said.

*****************

YOUR POV

I waited for D.O inside the coffee shop wearing a hoodie, jeans and sneakers. I didnt really want to draw any attention to myself since we were in a public place.

I saw Kyungsoo enter the shop but something wasnt right he looked annoyed. I got up to greet him when he suddenly started to blurt out to me many im sorry's and forgive me's it took me a while to calm him down when I suddenly saw why he was sorry and asking for forgiveness.

"What are YOU doing here" I asked HIM

"Joining you guys. Is it a problem?"

*****

We sat a table near the back of the cafe, D.O excused himself to go use the bathroom so it was just me and HIM.

"Why did you come here?" I asked Luhan with a smug expression on my face.

"I came so I could smooth things over with you, Look the way I acted I think was a little bit dramatic-"

"Scoff... you think?"

"Yah! Let me finish! Anyway as I was saying it was a little bit dramatic and im sorry for how I treated you."

We looked at each other intensely.  He was actually being genuine.

"My offer or question still stands though of whether you want to be friends,  Id really want to smooth things over."

Right after Luhan said what he did Kyungsoo suddenly joined us.

"So what did I miss?" He asked almost too cautiously. I was the one to answer him.

"Nothing much just two friends talking." I gave Luhan a sweet smile showing him that my words were directed to him more than Kyungsoo.

"Oh Ok..." D.O said sitting by my side again.

The waitress came to take our orders then, while Kyungsoo was telling her his order Luhan mouthed "Friends".

Clearly he didnt understand my smile earlier. I just nodded my head and mouthed "Friends" back.

We enjoyed ourselves in the Cafe laughing and talking a typical night out with 'Friends'.