A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER39)

NARRATOR

Due to Exo's demanding schedule filming for 'A DATE WITH EXO' had to be put on hold once again due to EXO's Concert coming the following week.

Manager Kim couldnt be happier saying it was the perfect time for you to cram in as much exercise as possible. You on the other hand were feeling 50/50 about the whole situation. 50 percent was based on how it was good to focus on your career and to distance yourself from the lime light. The other 50 percent was based on nostalgia,  you really did miss Luhan even though he seemed to have given up on you. You also felt frustrated because you were no were near solving this "Anonymous" case either. Was this your fate all along? To be thrown into a world filled with secrets, lies and unrequented love?

You sat back in your seat crinkling your forehead with worrying lines. It was too late for you to pull out now, you were too far in and invested. To pull out now would just make you seem cowardly.

You looked at your uneaten food on the table, Manager Kim was blabbing away clearly on a subject you werent that bothered with. You asked to be excused from your dinner kindly before making your way to your bedroom. You layed on your bed facing the ceiling, you tried taking deep breaths preparing for meditation when...

ELECTRIC.... ELECTRIC SHOCK.... E-E-E-E...

You reached for your phone on the night stand slowly pressing the answer button on the screen. You werent familiar with the caller ID but answered anyway.

"Hello" you said

"______? Its me... Luhan..."

Your heart started to race, he called just like he said he would But talking or causing drama would get you into so much trouble. He knew that too of course.
"Are you there?" Luhan asked

"Yea im here..." you answered

"How are you?"

"Im fine but why are you calling?"

You could here Luhan laughing but gently to himself before he answered you. You felt an inch of happyness when Luhan laughed and hoped you could hear more.

"Didn't I say I would call?"

"You did... But I don't want to get into trouble."

"Why would you get into trouble we just talking?" Luhan said sounding almost angry.

"I know but..."

"You won't get into trouble trust me."

You thought to yourself if you should trust Luhan. Out of all the people you've met so far in Seoul he was the last person you would trust.

"So... I was wondering if you would like to go for coffee with me... Just to talk."

"Wont we get caught?"  You asked him

"Didn't I say you should trust me? We wont get caught promise."

You let out a defeated sigh before you answered Luhan.

"Fine where should we meet?"