A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER32)

YOUR POV

"_____?______?"

I rolled around in my bed I was having such a peaceful Luhan free sleep, who was waking me from my slumber?

"Yes? Whos calling me?" I asked slowly opening my eyes.

"Manager Kim silly, its 19:00 me and Donald are going out we just waking you so you dont worry."

I opened my eyes and saw Manager kim comfortably dressed with her handbag. I sat up and stretched before letting out a gentle sigh.

"Well im awake now so you guys can go (smile)"

"Do you want to come? Maybe fresh air will do you good." Manager kim said returning my smile, I just shook my head and told her it was no problem. She then made her way to my bedroom door.

"If you need anything just call." Manager Kim said, I nodded my head and watched her leave my room.

I layed back on my bed as soon as I heard the main door close to our hotel room. I stared at the ceiling for a while before I took my Ipod out. I needed music to calm my nerves for a bit. I listened to my new favourite song 'Everything' by 4men.

'I wonder if D.O is busy, I need to talk to him maybe he will give me some advice' I thought to myself. I got off the bed still listening to music and made my way to the dresser. I paused my music so I could call Kyungsoo.

Ring...Ring....Ring... "Yobosaeyo?"

"Hey Kyungsoo its ____ are you busy?"

"Sorry _____ but it's actually Kyungsoo's Manager speaking..."

'weird' I thought to myself, didnt Luhan say they not working today?

"Okay may I talk to him?" I asked

"Hes actually getting xrays done right now-"

"WHAT!! WHY?!"

"He fell earlier so we just checking if hes okay."

My heart began to race, I needed to know where D.O was and if he was okay.

"Which Hospital are you at?" I asked frantically

"We are at Sung Hospital but theres no need-"

I hung up the phone before EXO's manager could finish his sentence and ran to the door. Luckily my handbag was there so I could just grab it and go. I ran as fast as I could to get to the elevator to the lobby and hailed a cab once I was out on the street.

*******************************************

"Like I said a thousand times I know Kyungsoo please just tell me where his room is!" I yelled at the woman behind the large desk. She just continued to file her nails looking disinterested.

"And just like ive been saying for a thousand times Im not authorised to tell you where Mr DO is unless your family or a loved one and since your not you should get-"

"Im his girlfriend now may I see him?" I said with an almost convincing facial expression.

"Oh really now? then why havent you said it earlier?"

"Its because-"

"Its because you wont let her through! Kyungsoo is her boyfriend so can you let her through?"

Me and the woman froze who just said that? I turned my head to see that it was...

"Sehun?" I said almost breathless he looked really handsome even if he was wearing a chilled outfit.

[A/N: SEHUN IS WEARING WHAT HE WORE IN EXO SHOWTIME EP2]

He just smiled at me and looked at the woman behind the counter who was pullying some sort of sweet expression.

"So if you dont mind we will be going now, come ____!" Sehun said with a stoned expression.

I nodded my head and followed him down the ward. It was silent at first before Sehun broke it.

"So you and Kyungsoo..." he said with a cheeky expression.

I began to giggle because of his sudden expression before I answered him, "Oh no I just said that so the womanbehind the counter would let me in."

Sehun just nodded and continued walking.

"How have the dates been so far?" he asked.
"They've been okay, its just taking a long time to film." I said with a pouting expression. 

Sehun just laughed which was the most wonderful thing ever! "You have a beautiful smile Sehun."  I told him also smiling back at him. He just nodded and covered his mouth area it was the cutest thing ever!

We finally reached Kyungsoo room luckily because he was just about to leave.  We sat together in the hospital cot, talking about todays events. Kyungsoo told me that I should try distance myself from Luhan so that when our date comes id be able to think and maybe I wouldn't like Luhan. "Why are you in pajamas?" D.O asked. I looked down at my clothes and realised I was in my PJ's the whole time! No wonder Sehun was laughing!

I faced palmed myself and said, :"Its because I rushed here when I found out you were in hospital."  Kyungsoo nodded and we just started laughing when yhe lady from the counter walked in with a bouquet of flowers. I looked at her still angry with our first meeting.

"Oh hello, Sorry but I think you have the wrong room?" Kyungsoo said with a gentle smile.

"They probably for you Kyungsoo, since your hurt and all" I said looking at the bouquet.

"Actually they not for the man but for you miss, A man came to drop them off." The lady from the counter said stretching her arms  so I could take the bouquet from her.

"Who's it from?" Me and Kyungsoo asked at the same time.

"A tall handsome young man I think around his twenties.  He wrote a note I think." She said before leaving the room.

I looked at the flowers searching for the note. It took me a while because the flowers looked so beautiful.  What was creepy was that they were actually my favourite flowers. I opened the note and read it aloud.

To: (YOUR NAME)

I HEARD ABOUT THE LITTLE ARGUMENT. I HOPE YOUR OKAY THOUGH. TAKE THESE FLOWERS AS AN APOLOGY.

TAKE CARE!

From: Anonymous

Me and D.O looked at each other in shock. The note didnt seem like it had any bad intent in it, but it was still strange.

"It could be from one of the guys." Kyungsoo said grabbing his crutches.

"Then why would they sign anonymous?" I asked reading the note again.

"I dont know, come lets go we can get something to eat on the way home." Kyungsoo said making his way to the door. I got up too holding the flowers as if they were a gift from god. The idea of receiving flowers was always wonderful but recieving them from an Anonymous person made it creepy. I tried to think like Kyungsoo say now the anonymous person was in fact an EXO member and they were to shy to sign their name?

I nodded my head and gave a gentle smile 'Thanks Anonymous for the fliwers I hope you don't mind me finding you'.