A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER 31)

Your POV

I layed on my made bed, I called room service as soon as Luhan left and requested that the bed sheets be changed. I didn't like how the last minutes of Luhan being here turned out and the bed sheets would just remind me every time.  I touched my cheek for the hundreth time and brought my hand to me chest.

'You cant like him... He was rude to you ____ back home you wouldnt give guys like him the time of day if they treated you like Luhan did!' I said to myself.

This wasnt one of Manager Kims dramas  where the male lead who has been rude to the main girl through out suddenly turns nice. This is reality and I have to face it. I sat up on my bed still holding my chest. I cant like Luhan! I cant like him! its only been what? 4 weeks since I arrived in Souh Korea! 4 weeks since I met Luhan well technically saw him.

'Wake Up! After the show you wont see them again ever!' Thinking about it just made it even harder I made good friends here well one good friend Kyungsoo. Although we promised to keep in contact after the show we both knew with our schedules it would be almost impossible.

I hated over thinking things why couldn't I just make a decision? It isnt really in my character to be indecisive. I lay back onto my bed. I touched my cheek again. it still burned, I shut my eyes tight praying that I wouldn't feel. 'Forget... Forget...' I repeated till sleep took me.

************

LUHANS POV

'I can't believe I touched her!' I yelled at myself while lying on my bed.

"Why are you so wrestles? I need to sleep!" Sehun said annoyed.

"Leave me alone!  I have a lot on my mind." I said hugging my pillow

"Is it about her? What happened?"

I explained the whole story to Sehun receiving many Daebak's and confused expressions. I left out the whole touching part out.

"You shouldn't have said  that she wasn't your favourite person. ____ is actually really nice."

"How would you know... you guys dont talk to each other."

Sehun was in deep thought for a few minutes before he answered me.

"You should apologise. Even if she isnt your favourite person you shouldn't have voiced it to her."

"I did..."

"Then why?-"

"Its the way I apologised to her that I didnt like."

I then explained the apology to ______ to Sehun. He started laughing.

"Dont laugh at me! Just leave!" I said while throwing my pillow at him.

"Guys! Come quickly! its D.O he fell and it doesn't look good." Kris said rushing into the room.

Me and Sehun looked at each other before we ran out the room.