A DATE WITH EXO(CHAPTER 6)

Narrator

While ____ was discussing the document with SM Entertainments director and producer, Exo where busy having a conversation in the practice room.

Manager:"Guys! You all knew you had to take part in this show to show off your romantic side. Its publicity, the fans will love seeing the romantic and cute side of EXO. So Please DON'T MESS IT UP!"

The Exo members scoffed and retaliated to their managers words when suddenly the door opened

It was Manager Yu he quickly slipped out of the conference room where the SM directors where discussing the documents to The Victoria Secret Model.

The room suddenly went quite when Manager Yu told them that ____ signed the document. Suho said something then 

Suho:"Sigh... I guess we have to do this show guys, as the leader I feel we should try our best to make _____ feel welcomed and try not to show our dissatisfaction!" 

Their manager nodded showing that he supported what Suho had said

"Why didn't they just choose certain members to date her? Why do we all have to do it?!" Luhan asked he clearly wasn't impressed with the idea of dating ______.

Manager:"(Deep Breath) I don't know why they decided on all twelve of you luhan, I think its because the company thinks you look uncomfortable when you around woman that they feel like this show will bring you out of your shell", Chanyeol gave a disgusted grunt in the background.

"What do you mean we uncomfortable when we around woman?! We only act that way to not disappoint the fans! Clearly we know how to handle the ladies, especially celebrities" he gave a cheeky grin and High fived tao and sehun

Manager Yu coughed to get their attention again,"well since you know how to handle the ladies this shouldn't be a problem for you and your members, you will each be going on individual dates with Miss (Your Surname) at the end of each date you will rate it out of 12 whoever got the highest number will be allowed to go on another date with _____. You're just pretending we don't expect you to fall for the lady"

"Wait! But doesn't that sound strange, how is she going to remember how she voted and what if we all give the date the same score?"Kai gave a confused look

"Well you see Kai, before we start filming you all going to spend quality time with Miss(Your Surname) to get to know each other better so it isn't awkward when you go on the date. By then you should get an indication on what to do on your date. For you see my beloved EXO your the ones who are going to plan the date! Not the screen writers. But we will give you a script just incase you can't handle any questions she asks."

"Wait! How old is this girl anyway?" Xiumin asked concerned.

"Miss(Your Surname) is 19 years old, so nothing inappropriate!"

"Hahahaha poor you Xiumin! She's 4 years younger than you!!!!" Chen mocked in the background getting a smack behind the head by Kris who was clearly not amused.

"Shut up you idiot!" Kris growled" your not that young either!"

Manager Yu rolled his eyes at the boys, he was gone for a long time and needed to return back to the conference room.

"Well ill let you boys be I have to return back to the Boardroom. Oh and remember boys! Just have fun"

"Wait!" Sehun called back to Manager Yu. Manager Yu peered his head through the door indicating his was listening. "When will we meet her." All the EXO members choir'ed in yes's and grunts.

Manager Yu smiled:" You will meet her very soon! Just be behaved she's nervous as is." After saying that manager Yu returned back to the Boardroom just before Manager Kim and ______ left with the director and producers to meet EXO.