A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER 8)

Narrator

It was the morning of the photo shoot, the sun shone brightly outside your Hotel room window. Warming the wood on the window pane, you could see particles rising up in the suns rays and you couldn't help but think that it kinda looked magical. Looking at your phone on your side table you made the decision to finally get up and take a long shower to jump start your day. Grabbing your toiletries and towel you made your way to the bathroom. You always had this ritual where you brightly smiled at yourself four times and pulled funny faces, you dId this because when you were younger you always remembered your parents saying that there's never a good day unless you start it with a smile. You smiled to yourself remembering the heart warming memory. You brushed your teeth and washed your face then got into the shower. After your long shower you got ready, wearing denim shorts exposing your long legs, a spongebob crop top revealing your toned torso and white "tony" sneakers. You decided not to do anything fancy with your hair and tied it up in a messy pony tail.

Knock...Knock....

Manager Kim:"________? Are you ready we have to get going" You opened the door for Manager Kim and gave her a kind smile you quickly grabbed the essentials, sunglasses, your stylish back pack which contained your phone, earphones, a literature book, camera, lip balm and your Ipad. You quickly placed a $5 bill on your pillow for the made and left your room.

As you left the hotel you immediately put your sunglasses on, the sun shone brightly. You enjoyed how the sun warmed your legs and face you instinctively started smiling. Manager Kim beckoned you to the town car which would take you to the private photo studio. On your way to the studio you looked outside the car window taking in the scenery, you had to admit Seoul was impressive you liked how the sun was reflected off the tall buildings and how everyone was dressed so impressively you made a mental note to come back here again after your schedule was done.

You finally arrived at the photo shoot studio, you got out of the car first stretching your arms, it was quite a lengthy car drive. You and Manager Kim, walked into the building. you took off your sunglasses since their was no need for them inside the building, Manager Kim led the way she was clearly informed where you needed to go within the building. When you reached the destination you already noticed that EXO was already there. They all were busy in their own conversations that they didn't know that you entered the room.

Luhan:"When is this princess going to come?! We've BEEN waiting?!" 

Suho:"Calm down Luhan! I'm sure there was traffic or something?" 

Kai:"Luhan is right though Hyung! We have a schedule she should have been here long ago!"

You were shocked and hurt by the comments they made about you, out of all things in the world you were definitely not a princess you never nagged or cried over anything you always put everyone before yourself. You cleared your throat making your presence known. Kai looked first he's eyes widened "How long has she been standing there?" The rest of the members also reddened looking in different directions avoiding your eyes especially those who spoke ill of you.

"Miss (Surname) your here! Thank Goodness! We were beginning to worry" the photographer exclaimed 

"Sorry the drive here was quite long due to the traffic." Giving an apologetic look before bowing. The photographer immediately showed you to hair and make up, he also introduced you to the stylist for the photo shoot. You didn't bother to greet the EXO members you felt they have said enough for today.