A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER 46)

YOUR POV

The first thing I did when I woke was text Kyungsoo and wish him luck for tonight. Preparing for EXO's Concert was completely chaotic. Manager Kim called various salons and nail parlours for tonight's event. After breakfast Manager Kim basically rushed me out of the house to the nail parlour. She arranged for a full on manicure and pedicure which took forever but when it was done. We drove to the best spa in town for a facial and body scrub. I enjoyed going to spa's it was so peaceful and when they massaged my skin it felt like all my troubles left my body, I begged Manager Kim to also get a massage but since she was acting as my manager and not as my friend she denied.

We had lunch at the spa, it was already 14:00. The massage and facial took majority of the mornig and afternoon. It took us about an hour before we reached the hair Salon. We apologised for being late and I was quickly escorted to get my hair washed and deeped conditioned. When I was done I spotted Manager kim sleeping on the coach reserved for guests. She looked so peaceful so I left her to sleep. The man doing my hair was kind and allowed me to sleep in his chair. when I was woken by manager kim my makeup and hair was already done. He did a gentle yet dramatic eye with pink lips. My hair was loose but it was curled, he put a crystal alice ban where the center path started by my crown. I looked prettier than usual. I thanked the make up arist and the hair dresser for doing such a great job.

We left the salon and made our way back home it was already 17:30 and Exo's concert was starting at 19:00. As soon as I got into the door I got ready for the concert.  I took a cold bath to ensure that my make up wouldnt run from steam. when I was done Manager kim helped me into my dress. When she was done she quickly ran to get ready as well. I touched up my makeup while I waited for manager kim. It was 18:15 when I checked my phone. "MANAGER KIM!!! WE NEED TO GO OR ELSE WE GOING TO BE LATE!!" I yelled.  I ran to the door entrance of our suite when Manager Kim ran out of her room. She wore a black jump suite. [A/N: Similar to the one Lee Hyori wore in hrr music video Miss Korea.]

*********

Narrator

While you were rushing to get ready EXO was already at the stdium where their concert was being held. They were doing a  final mic test before their concert. The members were excited 10 000 people was a lot and they didnt want to disappoint their fans. Luhan kept rehearsing in his mind how he was going to  ask you out on a date tonight. It excited him so much that he had to calm himself down.

It was exactly thirty minutes before the concert began.  Luckily the traffic wasnt that bad and you managed to arrive just in time. Getting into the stadium was the problem. You had to be escorted by four body gaurds just to get to the entrance. Inside you were driven by a golf cart to the entrance door.  It was so nosey inside due to the thousands of girls chanting for EXO.  You finally made it to the area were EXO was being held. You had to make it quick since they were going on stage in the next 15 minutes.  The boys looked extremely handsome wearing their wolf promotion outfits. They were waiting for them to be called when I entered the room. They went silent starring at me.

"Hey... Sorry im late." I said slightly bowing.

Luhan was on his feet starring at me. I looked away,I knew this look all too well.
"Manager Kim, Miss (Insert your surname) you made it." Manager Yu said excited.

"We dont have much time I need to escorte you to your seats."

"I just wanted to wish everyone good luck before they went on stage." I said. The EXO members awed and thanked me before Manager Yu dragged me away.

"Dont hold her like that." Luhan said holding tightly onto Manager Yu's wrist.

I looked at Luhan whos eyes burned with anger.  "Its okay Luhan (smile), I have to go. Good luck." I said before rushig out of the room with the two Managers.