A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER 47)

YOUR POV

When we finally made it to our seats the stadium was almost full with EXO's fans. The chants and cheers they were giving off were incredible. It was only five more minutes till EXO'S Concert began. Me and Manager kim were seated in one of he private booths. There was complimentary drinks aswell as snacks for us but I couldnt eat due to the excitement.

It was finally time for the concert the lights went off amd the introductory music for wolf began to play. The crowd went wild as soon as they were in their formation. The whole concert was such an energy and emotional rollercoaster. You were filled with angst and excitement as you waited for the next performance. The amount of energy the members gave off was incredible!

It was time for The Beauty and Wolf performance, the female lead wore a white dress and Luhan wore a suit. He looked extremely handsome. Their performance was phenomenal, and I felt like I had no place to feel jealous.  "Their great arent they?" Manager kim shouted as she applpuded for thier performance.

The concert continued and did not dissapoint at all, they ended their concert on 365 where they were throwing towels into the audience  as fan service I guessed. "We should get going if we want to miss the chaos outside. "Manager Yu said getting out of his seat, we followed suit, and left the booth. " Can we say Goodbye to EXO atleast before we go?" I asked Manager Yu. He just nodded and we made our way to EXO's change room. Inside it was so Chaotic, the boys were laughing and Shouting from excitement.

"______ How did you enjoy the concert?" Kyungsoo shouted.

"Yea how was it?" Sehun shouted, Smiling brightly.

"It was amazing! I really enjoyed it, the enegy was phenomenal!!" I shouted due to my excitement. Everyone began to laugh and Cheer. Kyungsoo pulled me aside and began to speak to me. 

"So you coming tonight right? "

"Of course! But I don't know where it is, so can you take me?" I asked him with pleading eyes.

"Sure ill pick you up at midnight." Kyungsoo said with a smile on his face.

I said goodbye to the rest of the EXO members and their pds and Manager. I didnt see Luhan at all when I came to congratulate them after the concert but I promised myself that I would tonight at the after party.

-----

We managed to get home at 23:00. I was really tired and wanted to sleep but I told Kyungsoo I was coming so I had to go.

I took a nice hot shower and washed the  makeup off my face. Once i was done I wore a pair of dark blue jeans paired with a blank tank top and crop jacket, ankle boots. I loosened my hair and applied a light amount of makeup.

I looked at my phone and it was 00:00, just as I was about to text Kyungsoo to ask where he was  when I heard a knock on the front hotel door. Manager Kim opened the door, it was Kyungsoo he looked particularly cute but yet atill mature.

"Good Evening Manager Kim,  is _______ ready?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yea im ready." I answered for manager kim.

We said our goodbyes Kyungsoo and I before we left. When we were in the car and buckled up. Kyungsoo faced me

Me:"What?"

Kyungsoo:"Ready to party?!"

Me:"Hell Yeah! No regrets!"