A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER 53)

YOUR POV

After the interview; I made my way back to the Hotel before I was going to meet kyungsoo at the local 'Starbucks' . Manager kim didn't speak to me but looked really uncomfortable the whole journey back to the Hotel. The walk to the Hotel room was even more awkward. As we got out of the elevator Manager kims  body suddenly stiffened,  she tried to hide it but I caught on. What was bothering her? Then I saw him standing by our Hotel room door. It was Manager Yu he also looked a bit anxious. "What are you doing here?" Manager Kim growled.

"I needed to dicuss certain things with you it cant wait. Oh and good evening ____."Manager Yu said

"Good evening  Manager Yu, is everything okay?" I asked

"Yes everything is fine, do you mind leaving me with manager kim for a while?"

"Sure... I was heading out again anyway." I said, I moved past Manager Kim to the entrance door and let myself in. As soon as I was inside the entrance door closed behind me and sharp whispers could be heard. Not that interested in their conversation I rushed to my room and got changed into more comfortable clothing (Blue jeans, and a white hoodie wih blue uggs). I put my purse in my hoodie pouch but once i got to the entrance door Manager Kim and Manager Yu were not there anymore. 'Something is definitely up' I said to myself as I left the hotel to meet Kyungsoo.

******

"Are you sure these are all the letters?"

I stopped sipping my chilled americano," Yeah im sure"

Kyungsoo nodded and put all the notes into his pocket. I resumed sipping on my iced americano when Kyungsoo spoke again "How did he know where you were though? thats extremely creepy! like beyond."

"But  you said it was definitely a EXO member so who wasnt at the dorm last night?"

"Im not sure we were all out that night so I dont know who could have spotted you, but I will soon"

I nodded and finished my Americano, a lot was on my mind Manager Kim and Manager Yu was definitely on the top of the list. I dont know how long I was in thought for but it seemed like ages. When I finally got out of my reverie I looked up to see Kyungsoo scanning my face.

"Whats bothering you?"

"Nothing... Well I wouldnt call it nothing."  I said sitting back in my chair, with my arms crossed. "Do you think something is going on between Manager Yu and Manager Kim? When we got home from the studio she was acting weird and was even weirder when Manager Yu was at our Hotel room."

"Why was Manager Yu at your Hotel room?"

"I dont know?  But they were speaking in extreme hush voices when I left them alone to get ready to meet you and as soon as I was done changing they were gone."

Kyungsoo rubbed his chin with crossed eyebrows. "I think they could be dating and theres trouble in paradise."

I almost chocked on my saliva, MANAGER KIM!! DATING!!! NO WAY!!! It all added up Manager Kims mood swings, her dressing up more often, the red on her cheeks. She was totally dating Manager Yu! But why didnt she tell me? We were close... Weren't we? I felt hurt, maybe manager kim and I wasn't as close as I thought we were.

"I think your right." I said in a small voice. Kyungsoo reached out for me and rubbed my hand. I smiled back at him feeling a little bit better.

"lets leave the subject and talk about something else." Kyungsoo said with a big smile on his face. I smiled and agreed with him and we began to discuss what might happen on our date the next day. I was extremely excited since I was going to have a fun day with my closest friend.

We finished our drinks and left the coffee shop it was 2'o'clock in the morning when we left. Even though it was two in the morning there were so many people out.

"Soo see you tomorrow?" Kyungsoo asked putting his hand into his jacket pockets. I looked at him smiling and nodded. "See you tomorrow." I hailed a cab and made my way back to the hotel. It was no surprise to me that Manager kim was not there. I shrugged my shoulders there was nothing I could do but get ready for bed  and see what was to be installed for me later that day.