A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER 9)

Narrator:

The stylist was a very nice lady, she had skin like the Moroccon sands, long hair which was dyed red and large brown eyes.

She told you that you were going to wear various outfits. There were about 12 outfits some had a cute look to them and some had an evening feel. You asked why there were so many outfits and she kindly told you that the looks correlated with each set theme. She gave you the first outfit.

It was a pair of well tailored shorts and a long sleeved white shirt which was way too big for you with a white tanktop along with long tube socks. You looked at. It "This is different" and put it on, your legs gleamed in the fluorescent lighting.

It looked like you were in a mans shirt, you walked out of the change room and you were immediately guided to hair and make up. They didn't do much just a small amount of revlon blush and a dash of mascara and black eyeliner. They dabbed a small amount of pink lipstick on your full lips. They just untied your hair and ruffled it to look wild and messy. You got up and admired yourself in the mirror.

"Is she ready?" You heard a voice coming nearer it was the photographer. "Wow! You look great! Come Kai is waiting" he smiled and guided you to the many cameras.

You walked onto the now full set, it looked like a bedroom the bed was white with a metal head bored garnished with metal flowers the side table was rustic but it somehow tied in with the "bedroom" like set. You were confused at first but when Kai walked onto the set it all made sense. Kai was shirt less and was only wearing jeans which revealed the top hem of his Calvin Klein underwear and sneakers. "That's why the shirt is big!" You thought to yourself the director just verified your thoughts.

"As you two see we want to achieve a loving vibe between the two of you, this will give the appearance of sexual tension between you so act as you would if you were alone with your boyfriend or girlfriend." He smiled and left the set to stand behind his camera.

Kai gave you a sweet smirk and pulled you towards the bed, he turned you around and looked you dead in the eyes, you could hear the gentle clicking sound of the camera.

"That's good guys! I can feel the tension! Yes Kai just like that!"

Kai gently caressed your arms still looking at you, you looked away feeling shy you didn't want him to see the light crimson creeping onto your face. Kai suddenly leaned close to your ear and whispered:"So the princess is shy?" And gently brushed his full lips against your ear. You pushed him away annoyed that he called you princess.

The Photographer moved away from his camera clearly happy with the shots he got."That was perfect! _______? Do you mind just giving kai the shirt?" You gladly gave kai the shirt, you were tired of being distracted by his tan body. He took it from you your hands touched for a fraction of a second you quickly pulled away kai just shook his head and put the shirt on.

The rest of the photoshoot with kai was really quick you took a couple more pictures by the bed and against the wall. You blushed more every time kai touched you. You sighed as you walked off the set one down eleven more to go.