A DATE WITH EXO [( CHAPTER26) CHANYEOL]

YOUR POV

It was the day of filming meaning my first date with an EXO member. I was busy getting my hair and make up done. it was all natural looking. I was told I had to look fresh and innocent for todays date by the director. I let out a deep and meaningful breath. Luhans question kept playing in my mind "can we try and be friends... can we try and be friends... can we try and be friends... can we try and be friends... can we try and be friends..."

"Ugh! Get out of there."

"Excuse me"

I hadnt realised I said what I did out loud I looked at the lady doing my hair with an apologetic smile."Im sorry im just in deep thought" I told her before looking back

at the mirror.

Why was this affecting me so badly...

FLASHBACK...

I looked at Luhan. Did he just ask me that? Why was he asking me to be his friend?

I was about to answer him but he just raised his hand to stop me from talking and said "Forget it... Your silence says it all".

I watched Luhan walk away from me, how can a person make me feel so shit just from thinking? Just before he left the Hotel I whispered "Sure Luhan ill be your friend..."

END OF FLASHBACK

I pushed back my hurt feelings, something so small shouldn't affect me this much. My hair and makeup was all done it was okay but it looked too innocent. I was wearing a black skirt which was above the knee with a light blue shirt. I rolled up my sleaves before walking to the door to put my black pumps on.

"Are you ready?" Manager kim asked

"Yea I am is the car here?"

"No thats not what I mean. I mean are you ready for all of this?" Manager kim asked again

Was she seriously asking me this? I had to be ready, I knew what I was getting into when I signed the contract.

"Yea I'm ready."

*******************************************

I was sitting at a little cafe waiting for my date, It was completely empty. 'I guess the production company booked it out' I thought to myself. There was about three camera's and two photographers in the cafe.

I sipped on my peach ice tea when my date arrived Chanyeol.

" Sorry for making you wait there was traffic on the way here" He said looking really sorry

"Its no problem I just arrived myself"

I gestured to the chair infront of me and he gladly sat down. He looked really nice today, even though he wore all black.

[A/N: Hes wearing the outfit he wore in the mensstyle photo shoot.]

We stared at each other for a little while before anyone spoke he really looks handsome!

I could feel his legs rub against mine under the table which was a bit uncomfortable so I pulled mine back under the chair.

I broke the silence "You look really nice today" I said with a smile. Chanyeol smiled back at me revealing his dimple.

"Thanks you look really pretty today. I like what you wearing. " He said.

We smiled at each other and spoke about how I week went. The cameras were rolling the whole time.