A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER25)

LUHANS POV

Driving to Han river was the last thing I planned to do on my day off. But since it was for one of my members I didnt mind. What I didnt get though was why D.O was there in the first place "Remember to ask D.O as soon as you see him" I told myself.

I parked by the curb near the park. it was too hot to wait in the car so I decided to wait outside, my beanie and sunglasses were my only disguise but there was hardly anyone walking on the road so it would do.

I looked at my watch. "Am I too late?" I asked myself but as I looked up I saw two figures walking towards me.

I saw one of them wave at me I looked harder and I saw that it was D.O but who was with him. As they got closer I could tell he was with a girl but she looked young I think 16. She was really pretty though and had long raven hair, her body was familiar though... too familiar.

"No way! it cant be?" I told myself

As they came closer it verified my suspicion. It was ______

Narrator

Luhan was greeted by D.O and ______.

Luhan greeted them but couldnt stop staring at _______.

"Hyung... Your staring. " D.O said giving an almost awkward facial expression.

Luhan shook his head coming out of his reverie.  He kindly opened the door for _____. She didnt move at first shocked by Luhans Kindness but after a few seconds she smiled at him and went into the car. Luhan opened the back seat door for _____, Hed rather want D.O to sit next to him.

Luhan got into the drivers seat and started the car he didnt take of his disguise.  Everyone in the car was silent. When finally someone blurted out "_____ why do you look different?"

Luhan POV

I didnt know what came over me when I blurted out those words. Whats happening to me?!

D.O's POV

I was in deep thought in the car. I was trying to figure out how I was goig to cheer _____ she didnt feel welcomed even though she didnt say it her eyes did. Suddenly I thought of the most perfect plan but my train of thought was taken away from me when I suddenly heard Luhan blurting out "_____ why do you look so different?"

was he trying to be funny?

YOUR POV

It was awkward in the car I didnt dare speak a word but I felt eyes on my face I looked into the rear view mirror and saw it was Luhan. although he wore sunglasses I could still see his eyes. I looked aeay quickly looking out the window 'I hope we get to the hotel quickly"

I had to admit Luhan was a good driver but I didnt feel comfortable being in the car or anywhere with him it just felt strange.

I was about to close my eyes to sleep when I heard an all to familiar voice say "_____ Why do you look different?"

I looked at the rear view mirror starring at Luhan... Did he just ask me that? Was I imagining things?

"Sorry what?"

Luhan cleared his throat and repeated his question "Why do you look different, as in you look younger than usual..."

We reached a red robot and I could see evryone in the car was waiting for my answer. I guess he noticed I didnt wear any makeup.

"Oh um... im not wearing any makeup so I tend to look younger." He nodded and focused on the road again.

We arrived at my hotel and parked by the curb. I unbuckled my seatbelt. "Thanks for driving me Luhan. and thank you Kyungsoo for the amazing day"

"If beinh hased around by fans is amazing to you thrn lets do it every day." D.O smiled. I smiled back and got out of the car.

I was about to walk on the side walk when I heard anohet car door open. I smiled "You dont have to walk me in Kyung..." I said as I turned around to thank him but I lost my words when I saw who actually came out of he car.

"What? Can't I walk you in?" Luhan asked.

"If you want its your choice..."

He walked me into thr lobby before he faced me and said

"The reason why I walked you is brcausr I wanted to ask you something?"

I nodded my head signalling him to continue

"Can we try and be friends?"