A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER 35 [PART 1] KRIS )

Your POV

I had to wake up earlier today due to the double date today. I got ready wearing a black dress and black flats. I was busy fixing my hair when Manager Kim walked into my room. She looked at my out fit and gave a sad sigh. "Its the anniversary today isnt it?"she asked, I just nodded putting my hands by my side I didnt want to mess up the stylist vision any longer so I just stood there looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"How long has it been now?" Manager kim asked coming closer to me.

"Six years... It feels as if its only been an hour since... you know..." I said looking up at the sky.

Manager Kim hugged me then, although manager kim has only known me for 3 years. It felt as if she knew me from birth. I hugged her back and took a deep breath before letting her go. I gave a gentle smile before leaving the room.

"Are you okay?" Manager kim asked me, her voice was laced with sadness. I didnt want her to be sad for me not today.

"Sigh... I have to be..." I said before facing her again. "When were done with the dates can we just go and light a candle? To pay my respects. Before we go to the gym." I asked her, manager Kim nodded and gave me a gentle smile. I smiled back at her "We should get going." I said and made my way to the main door to our suite.

'Its going to be a long day' I thought to myself before leaving the suite.

*****************

Kris and I arrived at the date venue at the same time. We greeted each other and shared conversation before starting the date. Kris looked extremely handsome today! He looked like a model that any designer would die to have in their runway show, I know I would.

[A/N: KRIS IS WEARING THE OUTFIT HE WORE IN EXO SHOWTIME EP3]

Kris was actually really sweet and funny to my surprise. He told me that since I liked nature he decided to take me to a nature reserve. I know its not something id expect Kris to do but I went along with it. We walked around a bit enjoying the sceneray even laughing abit due to some jokes Kris made. It was really refreshing doing something like this it took my mind off the anniversary and everything that was going on with anonymous.

Kris:" We almost done with the tour of the nature reserve, I hope your enjoying it?"

Me:" Yea I am, its really nice."

Kris:"Im glad your enjoying it because were we going next is going to be a completely different type of scene." kris said with a smile on his face.

ME:" I CANT WAIT TO SEE. (SMILE)"

True to Kris's word the scenery was completely different, we were back in the city but instead Kris rented out a 'Luis Vuitton' store just for us! I was so taken aback I didn't know what to say.

Kris:"Choose whatever you want and ill buy it for you."

I looked back at kris was he really serious? Did he know how expensive Luis Vuitton was?

Me:"Its very kind of you kris but I cant accept something like that. its too generous."

Kris:"But I am serious if you like it ill buy it. So at least you remember me when you go."

Kris was actually being dead serious, but I couldnt accept it was too burdensome.

I think it showed on my face when kris said.

Kris:"Okay why dont we do this, ill buy four items of your choice instead."

Even accepting four items seemed like much but kris made all this effort to rent this place out. I couldnt ruin it.

Me:" Two items for me and ill buy two items for you. So atleast you have something to remember me buy." I said with a smile on my face. It seemed fair enough.

Kris:"Deal."

So me and kris went about the store choosing two of our favourite items. I got a 'Luis Vuitton' purse and a handbag. Where as Kris got a 'Luis Vuitton' wallet and 'Luis Vuitton' carry on bag. So almost like couple items. We laughed about it when we had lunch, the date was really sweet and lively all in all and I made sure kris knew when I thanked him giving him a kiss on the cheek.

-------
INTERVIEW ROOM

KRIS POV

Interviewer:"Why did you choose going to a nature reserve then shopping as a date?"

Me:"It was a mixture of what _____ and I like. So by adding the two together I was looking for a different type of dimension that wouldnt be boring."

Interviewer:"You made many jokes with ____ today which is something different to what your fans have seen. Why the sudden change?"

Me:"Its not really different, although I am a pretty laid back man I do know how to have fun and make peole laugh. I think why I did it is because I noticed ____ was looking down and sad so I did what I did to make her happy and im glad it worked."

Interviewer:"How much would you rate this date out of 12 and what would you change."

Me:"Id rate it a ten logically because it was a good date. what id change... id like to change the amount of corny jokes id made haha."

YOUR POV

Interviewer:" How did you find todays date combination?"

Me:"It was strange but refreshing. "

Interviewer:"how did you feel when kris told you hed buy you whatever you wanted from the store?"

Me:"I felt a little bit burdened by it so I tried to make it fair by buying him something too."

Interviewer:"How much would you rate this date out of twelve and why?"

Me:"Id rate it an... nine the reason is because although thr combination of the dates was really refreshing the fact that I felt a little bit burdened for letting kris buy something for me makes me rate it a nine."