A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER20)

YOUR POV

Talking with Tao was really comfortable, we just discussed what we were going to do on the date.

Tao:"The thing is I find it kinda difficult to think of a date out of the blue so lets discuss it together. Just to prevent any dissapointment" he gave a cute smile and swept his bangs to his right.

Me:" Sure I find it better that way" I smiled back at Tao and I dont know why I just had the urge to reach out to him. when I did everyone in the room gasped. Before I could pull away Tao grabbed a hold of my hand and smiled at the site.

we sat like that for a few minutes before he finally let go, my hand was incredibly warm and red from Tao's grasp and I could tell that my face also felt warm.

"um... should we carry on with...um... the date?" I asked

"YEA lets continue" Tao said whilst clearing his throught

We carried on talking about where we would want to go and eat. It was extremely organised. before we could even discuss outfits the conference room door opened.
"Oh... Manager Yu" Manager Kim almost jumped  out of her seat with excitement.

"Good Evening Manager Kim, Its been a long time since we last spoke", Manager Yu said.

"But the reason why im here is to talk to you two" Manager Yu looked at me and Tao. We immediately stiffened 'was he here to repremand me and Tao I panicked almost immediately.  "We just held hands I'm sorry" I bowed as many times as I could possible.

I was suddenly taken by surprise whem Manager Yu started laughing, after he was done he told the suddenly confused Tao and me the reason behind his laughter.

"Silly child  im not here to shout at you im just here to tell you we going to end the one on ones here tonight its already 2am you should go home and rest. We will begin again tomorrow, oh manager Kim can I please talk to you?" Manager Yu said

"oh... sure... _____ go on with out me ill see you now now" Manager Kim told me. I nodded my head and left the room with Tao.

Tao escorted me out of the room, we walked a few steps in silence before Tao started talking about the date again. He decided he would keep the venue a secret but he told me to wear something comfortable preferably sweats and a shirt with trainers, but either than the surprise venue we would go to lunch and maybe go shopping.

"Is there anything else you would like to do?" Tao asked

"No everything is cool I just want to know what the secret venue is thats all" I replied

"Sorry I thought id make that thing a secret just so its not all planed" Tao winked to me after he said that.

I didnt realise we had stopped walking when I noticed Tao's hand on a door handle. "hehe I should get going my manager is probably looking for me."

Tao had a cheeky look on his face before he suddenly straightened hia face when he aaw Manager Yu and Manager kim walking our way.

"Ready to go?" Manager Kim asked

"Yea im ready" I answered back I waved goodbye to Tao and Manager Yu.

"See you tomorrow Miss ___ sleep well. you to Manager kim"

Manager kim bowed to them both before we made our way to the elevator.

"What were you and Manager Yu talking about" I asked

"Manager Kim suddenly atiffened and I noticed a light red crawling onto her cheeks. "Oh we were... just discussing tomorrows avtivities. Oh look the elevator is open!" manager kim quickly ran in pullying me along.

'What is she hiding' I thought to myself whatever it was manager kim was acting really strange. Sigh...