A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER45)

LUHANS POV

It was the day before our Concert. We did a final practice before having a dress rehearsal at the stadium we were going to perform. We were told that about 10 000 people were going to watch us perform tomorrow night. The dress rehearsal went well a few adjustments needed to be made but either than that it was all good. I couldnt wait for tomorrow night,  not only to perform but I was planning on asking ____ on a proper date. It was about time I actually should have asked her the day after our almost first time in bed together. I planned on asking her at the after party tomorrow night. I over heard Kyungsoo saying that she might come.

----

YOUR POV

Today was as busy as yesterday. I had  to do several interviews today as well as look for an outfit for tomorrow evening.

I got ready and made my way to the different venues for my interview.

We arrived at the first interview venue a sweet little café.  The person who interviewed me was a man named Mr Lu. He asked me the basic questions, if I was enjoyig my stay in korea, how was filming for a date with EXO etc. He even asked me about my relationship with Kyungsoo since lots of pictures of us during our dates were surfacing. I simply told him it was a meeting between two friends. We finished our interview and made our way to the other interviews. It took the morning doing the various interviews. When we were finally done we spent the rest of the afternoon looking for dresses and shoes. We were at our last boutique when I found the perfect dress. [A/N: The dress is exactly the same as Jenny Packham embellished baby doll dress.]

I bought a beautiful pair of nude high heels. Simple yet perfect. It was already dark outside so Manager Kim and I went for Dinner. It was nice just the two of us eating. while I was eating my dinner I noticed something different about Manager Kim she looked radiant almost glowing and her cheeks were rosy.

"What are you staring at?" Manager Kim asked her eyes wide open.

"Nothing you loom really pretty." I said before I resumed eating.

"Scoff... I look the same as always."

"What ever it is you still look beautiful. " I said smilig at my Manager. She just laughed and we resumed our meal.

----

I finished showering stuffed from dinner alhough it was only 23:00 I needed to sleep tomorrow was goig to be extremely log and if I wanted to enjoy every minute I had to sleep early. I was setting my alarm when I got a text from kyungsoo.

From: Kyungsoo

Are you coming to the after party?

I still haven't given an answer to his question three days ago.

To: Kyungsoo

Might as well :). Going to bed now Night Kyungsoo see you tomorrow. Sleep tight.

I put my phone on charge and closed my eyes I was actually really excited for tomorrow night, I didnt know what to expect but judging from their MCountdown performance and what I saw in the practice room it was going to be amazing!