A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER 56 PART 1)

Your Pov

Luhan and I were waiting in the reception area. Donald didn't call to tell me news yet on Manager Kims condition so we waited by the reception area. Luhan tried to persuade the receptionist to let us through to see her but since we weren't family we weren't allowed.

We waited patiently, Luhan was busy playing a game on his phone to pass the time but he always looked and smiled at me to make sure I was okay.

"This is so irritating! Why can't I  see her or know how she's doing?", I asked Luhan frustrated. He just smiled and rubbed my arm, "Im sure everything is okay, just calm down....you look tired you should sleep for a bit." He said with a serious face. I just shook my head insisting that Manager Kim wouldn't sleep if it was me lying in hospital. "Don't be like this! You need to be responsive and atleast look fresh when she wakes up. Its common courtesy in my opinion. " he pulled such a cute face I couldn't say no to him again. So I closed my eyes and rested my head on Luhans' arm.

"____... _____..." I heard Luhan saying my name. I opened my eyes slowly not wanting to open them in the process. "How long was I sleeping for?" I asked as I yawned. "About an hour,  we just got permission to see Manager Kim. She's awake now." Luhan told me. I stretched my arms out and got up, Luhan stretched out his hand towards me. I smiled at his gesture and took hold of his hand. We walked towards Manager Kims ward and found  Manager Yu pacing outside the door. 'Why is he here?' I thought to myself

He was probably the cause of Manager Kim passing out. She seemed so unsettled when she saw him two days ago. When we stood in front of Manager Yu he looked worried and a little teary eyed.

"Hello _____. Luhan. ______ you should see Manager Kim. She called for you. Luhan you should stay outside here with me." Manager Yu said. I nodded at him and smiled at Luhan before going inside.

Manager kim looked really pale and sickly. Her heart rate was normal and so was her pulse. She just layed there and looked at me, I could tell she was sorry for our argument.

"How are you feeling Manager kim? You took a nasty fall." I said with a warm expression on my face.

"I'm fine... I'm really sorry if I worried you and everything that I've said... I just feel really different. "

"I totally understand Manager Kim, I also feel different. I think its because we're so far away from home that you feel like this (smiling)"

Manager kim looked away from me with a sad expression on her face before she faced me and said, "Its not that _____... The reason why I'm like this or the reason why I feel different is because... I'm pregnant. "

My mouth flung open, How could manager kim pregnant! Who was the father?! "YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!! HOW!!! WHEN!!!! WHO'S THE FATHER???" Just then he walked into the room.

"I'm the father...", Manager Yu said with a defeated sigh.
"Me and Manager Kim have been dating for a while now..."