A DATE WITH EXO(CHAPTER23)

LUHANS POV

When ____ left the room I dont know why but I felt a sudden emptyness. I had to admit she did look stunning but it didnt mean I had a sudden liking towards her. I was attracted to her body not her! This wasnt a Korean Drama where the main guy after so many months or days of hating the main girl suddenly started to fall in love with the main girl.

I looked at my members they were still discussing _____. I over heard Suho saying that tonight we definitely had to impress.

'Just because she looked even more beautiful we have to work harder than before to impress her?'  I thought to myself. Thats when I knew I had nothing to prove to _____ she was a pebble in my shoe an unwanted pain in my side. I didnt need to prove anything to her. I didnt need to prove anything.

YOUR POV

We were seated near the front row directly infront of the stage. Many people took pictures of me some even asking for autographs. Manager Yu suddenly popped out of nowhere, he seemed extremely excited for EXO to perform. He was talking to Manager Kim for a while before he turned his face towards me.

"WOW!____ You look amazing!" Manager Yu said.

You happily bowed to him and gave him a dazzling smile, "Thank you Manager Yu for inviting us and thank you for the compliment"

The show was about to start, Manager Yu gave us a breakdown of the show and  told us that EXO was only going to perform near the end of the show before the award ceremony.

The first act to come up was a boy group named BTS, they looked really youbg though but their energy on the stage was so manly and strong.  The song that they sang I think it was called we are bulletproof was really powerful as they were performing Manager Yu translated their lyrics for me. It was so inspiring and powerful unlike some mainstream American music that spoke about strippers and drugs.

The acts continued one after the other and when there was a break between performances MC's would come out and  liven the show even more.Like Manager Yu said it was like the MTV music awards just a little bit better.

It was almost the end of the show meaning that EXO was going to perform soon. I was really excited and a little bit nervous for them to perform. The Fans in the audience was getting a little bit rowdy I guess they were also anticipating EXO'S performance, I was shocked to see that they brought posters and tablets with their EXO bias name on it.

"Alright Ladies and Gentlemen are you ready for EXO?!" the MC uelled through the microphone to the audience.

The fans began to scream and shout in unison yes

"WELL THEN GIVE IT UP FOR EXO!!!!!!!"

[A/N watch exo's live performance at MCountdown]

Once Exo was done with their performance I immediately jumped to my feet clapping my hands and screaming.  Ive never seen such a performance before it was so lively and unique now I knew why EXO was one of the most famous groups in Kpop and why they were valufe so much in SM Entertainment. The MC ushered us to be quiet since the award ceremony was about to begin.  all thr acts gathered on the stage waiting for the verdict.

"In my hands I hold the name of the winner for MCountdown..." the MC said
"And the winner for MCountdown us..."

My palms were sweaty I was so anxious I wanted EXO to win so badly! 'Why is the MC taking so long to name the winner' "Just say who won already!" I screamed out loud. I immediately covered my mouth.

"Please be patient madam!" the Mc screamed back he had an unimpressed look on his face.

"And the winner for MCountdown is..."

'Please be Exo... Please be Exo...' I thought to myself

"EXO!!!!" The MC finally announced!

I jumped to my feet shouting and screaming I was so happy and excited for them!

EXO was overjoyed Suho began to cry as he thanked his fans and the audience. it was so touching.

Manager Yu tugged on my arn suddenly
"We should go to their dressing room and congratulate them"

I nodded my head and began to follow Manager kim and Manager Yu donald was right behind me as always.

it didnt take us long to get to EXO's dressing room. Sadly we didnt beat them to it so when we entered the room it was pretty packed. Everyone was shouting. I noticed Kai was lying on the floor crying someone was filming him which I found really weird. I managed ti spot Kyungsoo in all the chaos and pulled him in for a hug, "Congratulations! Im so proud of you!" I said. He hugged me back and thanked me for his kind wish. I did my rounds hugging and congratulating every EXO member. I was about to leave when I bumbed into someone

"Oh... im sor.." I looked up when I saw that I actually bumped into Luhan.

"oh um... Sorry... I didnt mean to bump into you" I said

"Its no problem its pretty crowded in here so I can understand" he replied

"Oh Congratulations on your win I believed in you" I said

"You believed in me?" Luhan gave me a confused look before I suddenly realised what I had just said

"I mean I believed in all of you I mean" I quickly corrected

" ______ We leaving our car is here" Manager Kim yelled by the door

"Oh I got to go. Congratulations again" I made a dash for the door. I could here luhan say thank you before I left.

'Ughh THAT WAS SO AWKWARD'