A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER 29)

YOUR POV

It was supposed to be day three of filming 'A DATE WITH EXO' but due to some award show that was taking place tonight they had to put it off for the next two days.

"Are you sure you dont want to come? The Melon Music Awards is huge ______! And since EXO is hosting it you should come to support them." Manager Kim preached to me. She looked really beautiful tonight wearing a black dress that stopped just below the knee, her hair was curled and left down. Her makeup was smokey enhancing her olive shaped eyes. I guess Manager Yu invited her. I still havent managed to find out what was going on between those two.

"Yes Manager Kim, im sure. Plus I dont want to come in between you and Manager Yu." I said while snuggling up to my soft pillow.

"Ya! Nothings going on between me and Manager Yu." Manager kim said while smacking my butt which hurt. But I didnt mind since I got a reaction out of my manager.

"Well im going now... Please take care of yourself!" Manager kim said while grabbing her purse.

"You too Manager Kim. Oh and dont forget to use protection! (Laughing)"

Smack!!!

"OW MANAGER KIM THAT HURT" I said while rubbing my butt.

"Just because I work for you doesn't mean you can be disrespectful! I am older than you!"

"But im just giving health advice but fine ill be quiet, You should get going before the show starts."

"Are you sure you dont want to come?"

"Ugh! Yes im sure ill watch it on tv (smile). Bye"

Just before Manager kim left she gave me a kiss on the forehead and left. Finally I was alone! I only had 6 maybe 7 hours to salvage to myself. The Melon Music Awards were only starting at 18:00 which meant I only had an hour to shower, call room service for something to eat.

I got off my bed and walked to the shower.

Bzzzzz... Bzzzzz...

My phone was vibrating on the bed side table. I walked to it to see who it was.

From: Unknown Number

Are you coming to the MMA's tonight?

I wasnt going to reply because I didnt know who texted me, Just as I was about to put my phone down I got another text.

From: Unknown Number

Its Luhan asking.

I stood frozen. Why was he asking me if I was coming? Maybe Kyungsoo wanted to know.

To: Unknown Number

No I'm not coming. How did you get my number?

I waited impatiently for a reply, I dont know why I was so impatient.

Bzzzzz... Bzzzzz...

From: Unknown Number

I stole it from D.O

I laughed to myself at his reply and texted him back saying ok. Knowing Luhan he wouldnt text back after an Ok. So I made my way back to the bathroom to take a shower.

After a nice yet short shower I got dressed into my PJ's and called room service. I ordered a beef burger with fries on the side and a coke, yes as a model you need to watch your weight but hey a girl has to eat!

****

I sat comfortably in the oversized coach with my dinner. The award ceremony was going to start in five minutes.  So I grabbed the remote control for the Samsung Flat screen TV and changed the channel to the MMA awards.

I drank my coke as the different artists arrived at the event. I looked at my burger it really looked yummy. I picked it up and started devouring it when EXO arrived at the event.

Cough!!! Cough!!!

I put my burger down onto its plate and hit my chest. OH MY GOSH! THEY LOOK AMAZING! BUT! I  WASNT CHOKING OVER EXO! I WAS CHOKING OVER LUHAN!

[A/N: Look at the picture of Luhan at the 2013 MMA entrance with EXO]

He looked so handsome, I continued eating my burger not paying much attention to the taste anymore.

After the entrance of the different artists the show finally started. The MC'ing was good especially the performances by the various idols. When it was time for the awarding of the actual awards it was so nerve wracking, especially when EXO was up in the running. Lucky they did win three awards Top Ten, Best Song and Best Netizien. The boys looked so happy and emotional.  I dont think I've ever seen so many grown men cry in one day! What shocked me the most is when I saw Luhan crying. He looked so fragile and lost that it actually hurt my heart.

When the show was over I turned off the TV and put my dishes outside my room.

I layed on my bed and snuggled up to my pillow I didnt realise I was so tired. I began to drift off to sleep when I hurd knocking on the door outside.

'Did Manager Kim forget her key?' I asked myself making my way to the door, I looked through the peep hole and saw a huge brown coloured eye starring back. I jumped at the site of it but I opened the door with the latch on.

When I looked through the slit in the door I couldnt believe my eyes. Why was he here?

*******

We stood opposite each other in the hall way. "What are you doing here? Its late and im tired." I said while crossing my arms across my chest.

"Cant friends visit each other? and besides I sent a text." He said while crossing his arms too

"Luhan friends dont visit at midnight! Arent you supposed to be at the after party?" I asked him, normally after award ceremonies there were after parties well so I here.

"(Laugh) If you read my text message then youll know why I am here. " He said with a smirk on his face

"Well I didnt so why are you?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Well since your manager told us that you werent feeling well which was obviously a lie, I volunteered to keep you company.  So here I am" He said while taking off his coat.

"I dont need company and I was just about to sleep, so you can go back home or something." I said while walking back to my bedroom.

"No. Im going to stay." He said firmly while turning me around and starring me in the eye.

******

It was really strange laying in bed while Luhan was there. He was sitting on a chair against the wall, his head kept nodding meaning he was sleeping.

"Luhan? Dont sleep there you going to hurt your neck."

"Where should sleep then" He asked a little annoyed lifting his head slowly.

"Ummm in the bed? here ill make space for you." I said placing pillows next to mine. when I was done I saw Luhan looking at me with a shocked expression.

"Dont worry we just friends right?" I asked him almost slyly. Luhan scoffed and got off his chair and walked towards the bed "Right" he answered.

Lying next to Luhan was strange especially in the position we were sleeping backs to each other. I was nearing sleep again when I heard

"________"

"Yes?"

"Night"

"Good Night Luhan, try not to fart during the night."

"I dont fart during the night?"

"Well thats not what I hear(giggle)"

"What?!"

"Oh nothing... Good Night."