A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER24)

YOUR POV

Its been 3weeks to the day since ive landed in Korea, finally the SM managers  told us that we would start filming "A DATE WITH EXO" in two days time. I lay on my bed it was a typical sunny day outside.
"I wonder how Kyungsoo is doing..." I said out loud I havent seen kyungsoo since the MCOUNTDOWN award ceremony. I felt kinda guilty cause when I was there I hadnt really spoken to him.

I looked at my phone it was 15:00 EXO should be done with their schedule by now right?

I started to dial Kyungsoo's number,'I wonder if hed like to go for coffee or something...' I thougt to myself as I heard the gentle ringing.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Hey Kyungsoo its ______ are you busy right now?"

"Hey ______ no im actually not, we had a free day today. why whats wrong?"

"I was just wondering if youd like to go out for coffee with me or maybe go for a walk... If you want?"

I dont know why but it was kinda awkward asking Kyungsoo out for coffee, But we are friends. Friends always ask friends out for coffee even if their friend is a guy... right?

"Sure id love too where should we meet?"

"We can meet at Han River... ill buy the coffee since you treated me to dinner."

Kyungsoo agreed to meeting me at Hun River. Kyungsoo told me to dress as natural as possible so that attention wouldnt be dragged onto us. The media was already on an EXO frenzy aswell as the fans.

I wore a pair of faided denim jeans and a white tanktop. I didnt put any makeup on for I wanted to look as natural as possible. I put on my golden pumps. I left my hair down so it would be easy to block my face if someone started to pay attention to my face. I still look beautiful without makeup but im told I tend to look younger than my original age.

I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Manager Kim as well as Donald that I was going out.

****

The park wasnt full but not completely empty. the flowers were blooming and everything seemed so happy and bright.

I was walking along the foot path near the trees when I heard someone walking faster behind me. I turned around to see Kyungsoo racing towards me. I was smiling at him when I suddenly started to hear screams and squels in the distance.  Suddenly a crowed of people were racing towards us.

"Run!!! Quick I know where we can go!" D.O shouted, he grabbed my hand and hurled me along the path. We ran faster and faster the screaming got louder and louder.

"DON'T LOOK BACK!!!" D.O shouted.  I felt something hitting my back. I suddenly saw it hit the tree next to me.

"THEY THROWING STONES AT ME!!" I yelled to D.O. We were still holding hands running faster. 

"WE ALMOST THERE JUST HANG IN THERE!" D.O said

"Where are we going there no trees here!"

The screaming was getting fainter, we were nearing a bridge when D.O was pullying me towards the river.

"We going to hide underneath the bridge are you okay with getting wet?" D.O looked scared, I mean they were just fans what could they possibly do?

"Kyungsoo my phone might get wet..."

"Dont worry _____ Its only your feet thats going to get wet hopefully..."

We hid under the bridge for a hour till we were sure that it was okay to leave our sanctury.

Like Kyungsoo said our feet did get wet as well as our lower leg.

Kyungsoo had an apologetic look on his face but I quickly pulled him into my arms to give him a hug. his body was tense at first but he soon relaxed and gave out a heavy sigh.

"Im sorry... im sorry for ruining our day out.." D.O said while tightening his embrace around me

"Its okay... but theres still plenty of time to enjoy this day" I said giving him a loving smile, he smiled back

We didnt walk on the path but rather among the trees we spoke about everything that happened during our week and how we did miss each others company.  Kyungsoo had the cutest laugh and it almost madw my heart full with joy.

"Its getting late, we should get going. I texted my manager to fetch us. I didnt want to risk anything with us walking home." D.O said while helping me up off the grass.

We decided that we would walk on the path this time since the park seemed empty. We still continued our conversation as we walked, We spoke about our friends before we became famous.

I told him all about WHIPLASH and our many funny dance rehearsals.

"They sound like such cool people what are their names again?"

"Thandi, Susan, CJ and Katz"

D.O looked confused at first but then he started to smile.

"Cool Names."

We were nearing the end of the park when we saw a black BMW parked near the curb. A man was leaning against the car, he was wearing a blue beanie with huge black sunglasses, his outfit choice was really relaxed black shorts, a white vest and sneakers. he looked at us and beckoned us to come towards him.

It was then that I realised that it was Luhan who came to fetch us.