A DATE WITH EXO [(CHAPTER 50) TAO]

YOUR POV

The date I had with Luhan yesterday was amazing! It was so calm and sweet which put me at ease. After we spent almost the whole afternoon in the park. Luhan decided that we should go back home before the traffic could get too hectic. We walked hand in hand and even had a special kiss here and there. We had to remember that we were in a public area so the kissing had to be stopped before anything serious could happen.

I smiled at the mirror remembering every moment. "Someone is extremely happy today? Did you have a good sleep? " My hairstylist asked me while she curled my hair. "Hmmm... Yes something like that." I told her smiling kindly at her.

I looked down at my hands and started smiling again, this whole morning was great and thanks to Tao who wanted his date to be this evening I had the whole day to myself.... Well not quite. I had an unexpected visitor Luhan. We spent about three hours together just hugging and talking about our fears and dreams. But I couldnt shake off the feeling or forget what happened at the Concert after party. 'Why did I have to drink so much!' I asked myself mentally I had to tell Luhan but at the right moment. Things were going so great and he was really trying to make everything comfortable and just... perfect!

Sigh... I looked up again to see that my hairstylist was done, she did a glamorous hairstyle. Tao said that I should dress fancy tonight for our date but I had to find that out through EXO managers since Manager kim has been M.I.A the whole day. 'Where could she be?' I asked myself before getting up from the chair I was sitting in. I walked to my bedroom and got dressed. I wore a black mini with a cross cut back with plain black high heels. I was touching up my makeup in the mirror when I heard a sudden knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled since I was too far from the door. I was surprised to see that it wasn't my manager but EXO'S manager who was at the entrance of my door.

"Good Evening _____ I was asked to escort you to your date with Tao. Are you ready?" EXO's manager asked kindly.

"Yes I am ready but why are you escorting me and not my own manager?" I asked slightly worried. Was there something wrong with manager kim?

"Manager kim asked me to take you since she was busy organising some things for your up coming 'Victoria Secret' Show." He said with a comforting smile.

I simply nodded and grabbed my things before following him to the main door entrance.

********

TAO'S POV

I waited patiently for _____ at Namsam Tower, atleast tonight it wasnt busy so we could enjoy the date I planned for the two of us.

It was a beautiful cloudless nigt tonight so you could see all the stars in the night sky. When I was done admiring the night sky I looked infront of me I was confronted with the most beautiful sight a man could ever see.

"Sorry for being late Tao. I hope you didnt wait long." ____ said

I just gawked at her, she was so beautiful and her body was equally amazing. I saw a light ting of crimson creep on her cheeks, I tried to convince myself it was the blush she was wearing but it got redder and redder with every stare of my eyes on her face.

"Its okay your here now. Should we get going?" I asked her holding out my arm for her to grab hold. She nodded with a smile on her face and kindly took my arm.

We walked to the large building were we need to take the cable car to Namsam Tower, the whole rime I felt so excited and even butterflies in my stomach. I made small talk to ____ as we weee in the cable car now. She wasnt really paying attention to me since she was admiring the view of seoul at night. I didnt mind since she did try her best to answer me.

When we we finally arrived at Namsam Tower I grabbed a hold of _____ hand and led her out of the Cable car. We walked for a while enjoying our surroundings and enjoying the conversation when we finally arrived at our date location.

"Our date isnt here but there." I pointed to the top of the largr tower.

"How we going to get there?" she asked sweetly. I just smiled and led her to the inside of the building. Once inside we took the elevator to the top of Namsam Tower.

"Close your eyes." I told her with a gentle smile on my face, she looked at me puzzled before she did what I asked. My heart was thumping now I was so nervous as I led her out of the elevator and to our date.

*****

YOUR POV

Tao led me out of the elevator as I kept my eyes closed. I walked for a few steps before I was instructed to open my eyes. I was blinded at first but my eyes adjuated to the lighting. There were candles everywhere and rose petals which adorned the floor. There was a man dressed like a butler at a huge glass door which seperated all of us from outside.

I saw Tao nod from the corner of my eye and as he did so the man at the huge glass door opened it. And what I was faced with was completely breath taking, there was a cute table set for two under the night sky. You could see the whole of Seoul from up here and it was truly a sigt seeing all the lights.

Tao walked ahead of me and pulled the chair out for me, I thanked him and gladly sat down looking at the spectacular view. Tao arranged a wonderful dinner and date he clearly had the best date so far. "Did you enjoy yourself?" Tao asked me after we were done eating.

"Yes I did thank you, this is all extremely breath taking."

"Like you..." Tao said with a cheeky smirk on hia face which gave me a cold Shiver up my spine

I just giggled and thanked him again before looking back at the beautiful view of Seoul.

--------

INTERVIEW ROOM

TAO'S POV

Interviewer:"Tao, you clearly pulled out all the stops for this date. How do you feel?"

Tao:"I feel really good it was how I imagined it so it just made the whole feelig ten times greater. "

Interviewer:"Do you think ____ enjoyed the date?"

Tao:" I hope she did I really put a lot of effort in this date."

Interviewer:"How much would you rate this date out of twelve and why?"

Tao:" I wouls rate it a twelve out of twelve simply because it is how I wanted it to be and I dont think there was fault in it."

--------

YOUR POV

Interviewer:" How was your date wih Tao?"

Me:" It was amazing I didnt expect anything like this from Tao so t was a great surprise."

Interviewer:"What did you enjoy most?"

Me:"I enjoyed the view the most and of course the whole feeling I got from the date, although Tao was a bit pushy he made up for it with the date."

Interviewer:" How much would you rate this date out of twelve and why?"

Me:" I would rate it a eleven out of twelve, it was a truly amazing date but he loses one point for being a little pushy."