A DATE WITH EXO [(CHAPTER27) XIUMIN]

NARRATOR

It was a gloomy Saturday morning, it was raining and cold. The weather channel forecasted rain for the whole day. What a way to start day 2 of filming "A DATE WITH EXO". But _____ didnt mind. she loved the rain. From the gentle pitter patter of the rain on the Hotel window. To the smell of the rain. It calmed her but it also brought painful memories. Today it was Xiumin's turn to go on a date with _____.

Some how Xiumin knew it might rain so he made sure it wouldnt interfere with his date plans. Xiumin asked ____ to meet him at SM Entertainment a simple rondevu point. Xiumin waited patiently for ____ to arrive inside the building, he would gladly wait outside for her with an umbrella but there were too many fans outside. Yes even in the rain their fans still waited to get a glimpse of EXO.

Xiumin wore a blue and white cardigan with a pair of black pants with combat feel type shoe. He was feeling extremely excited and nervous for todays date. as he looked down at his watch to see the time, _______ entered the building. She looked really pretty and happy she wore a white dress with a pair of cream pumps. her hair was tied up into a neat bun with light makeup.

" good morning Xiumin " she said

She had and very bright and happy expression on her face when she greeted Xiumin.

"Good Morning ____, you look really beautiful today." he told her. they spoke lightly for a bit before _____ asked him where they were going.

"Oh just wait and see" Xiumin replied.

*****************************************

YOUR POV

Xiumin sat with me on the back seat of the town car. We drove for what seemed ages before we reached the country side. It was still raining outside so it calmed me down to a certain extent, but it didnt wash away my painful memories.

"Are you okay? Xiumin asked while rubbing my hand. I turned my face to him looking him in the eyes. He has such a sweet smile and such kind eyes, I smiled back at him and told him I was fine.

The car stopped, I tried to look out side but Xiumin commanded me not too.

"Wait here for a moment okay.(smile)" Xiumin told me.

He left the car holding onto an umbrella and closed the door behind him. I didnt wait long till the car door was opened again. Except there was a hand being held out for me to hold onto. I scooted over towards the hand, I looked out the door to see whos hand was it and it was Xiumin's.

I took his hand and made my way out of the car, the rain was a bit lighter now so I could see my surrounding environment.

We stood in the drive way of a cottage house it was really beautiful. The wooden panels where stained by the rain giving it a dark brown colour.

[A/N: ITS THE SAME HOUSE IN THE "JIN:GONE" MUSIC VIDEO]

Xiumin guided me towards the house and I noticed smoke coming out of the chimney.

"Its really beautiful Xiumin" I said while holding his hand tighter.

He looked over to me with a happy facial expression before he said "Wait till you see inside."

**********

The inside of the house was breath taking. it was so modern and open I couldnt help but feel so inlove with it all.

The fire place was already burning brightly and warming the living room. There was an erragment of crackers and fine cheeses on the table with a bottle of fine wine and a juice box. I laughed at the site of the juice box.