A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER11)

Narrator:

You weren't really sure where you guys were going at first then D.O kindly told you that Baekhyun was driving you guys to one of the most famous restaurants in Korea. he kindly told you the whole History lesson behind the restaurant and you were quite intrigued to go and eat at this restaurant. Chanyeol was in the passenger seat he kept hitting his tummy saying :"bae go pa!" The way in which he said it made you giggle and everyone looked at you with a smile on their face.

"You have a very cute giggle" Baekhyun said with a gentle smile on his face, you said thank you and then asked him what bae go pa meant. 'It means I'm hungry" Chanyeol said. you mouthed it again and had a very cute expression on your face. D.O just smiled at you and turned to the front. You finally reached your destination.

Baekhyun opened the door for you since he was the first one to leave the car. he was so nice to you even when you were taking pictures with each other at the photo shoot

FLASHBACK...

you were getting tired and lonely quite quickly D.O was not near you so you felt alone like a new child in the school yard who was only befriended by one person. You were in a evening dress and you kept swaying your hips. You liked how the material moved as you moved. You felt silly but you didn't care. Baekhyun was watching you in the corner where they wear putting his suite jacket on " Shes so childish" he thought to himself but he couldn't help but smile at how your face scrunched up whenever the fabric didn't move in the way you wanted. Baekhyun was finally dressed and walked onto the set with his hand in his pocket. "Sorry for being late, its never good to keep a lady waiting" he smiled at your surprised face. " Oh no! its okay" you gave him a bright smile which made him smile even wider. The photo-shoot went smoothly, Baekhyun would start light conversation but never pushed it when there was a silence. When the shoot was over, you ran after Baekhyun almost tripping because of the many cables "ah... Hey..."  you touched his shoulder, Baekhyun turned around. "Thanks... for talking to me" you gave a shy smile and walked away. Baekhyun was shocked it was the first time a girl ever thanked him for talking to her normally people would tell him to stop talking but this warmed his heart. "your welcome" he shouted out to you, you turned and smiled at him.

You looked up and noticed the family restaurant it wasn't what you expected but it was just perfect you thought to yourself. you all walked into the restaurant and were immediately greeted by the chef, he was a very short and chubby ,man but exuded a warmth that you only felt whrn you were with close friends a family. he gestured to a table for the four of you and screemed out an order to the other chef in the kitchen. he smiled and looked shocked when he realised that you were there. "OMO! Who's this? No it cant be?" he looked at you puzzled and thats when you knew he recognised you. "Yes! it is me" you gave him a confident smile and the chef started jumping up and down with excitement. "Everyone! Everyone! the most belove supermodel is in my families shop!!!!!" everyone turned around and bombarded the table with pens and napkins.

"Miss (surname)! my wife loves the underwear you model please sign ths shed be so thrilled!" he was blushing deep red and you wondered maybe it was from the alchohol he may have drank. "Of coarse" you said and signed it, you signed everyones napkins so that they wouldnt ask later and even took a few pictures with some people. "OKAY OKAY! Everyone please leave the young lady alone to eat please" everyone left your table and the chef smiled brightly at you and walked back to the kitchen screaming more orders. You turned your head back to your table and noticed Baekhyuns, D.O and Chanyeols faces they were all shocked and surprised." Sorry, i didnt think anyone knew who i was here. Sorry" you said. Chanyeol laughed:" No its not that, its just we never knew you were that famous. We sorry we underrestimated you" Chanyeol reached out for you and rubbed your forearm. the silence and awkwardness was finally broken betwen the four of you that you started to warm up to the four members. You didnt completely trust them it was too early for that and they didnt trust you just yet either. You were givin drinks, but there was a strange smell to it. You Looked at Chanyeol who downed the drink quickly you smeeled your glass and it had a pungent smell to it alchohol. " kkkkkkkkkkk" you looked up all shocked! what was Chanyeol doing? Baekhyun noticed your confusion first and explained to you that it was custom for koreans to make such a noise after they took a shot. "So it is alcohol?" you asked Baekhyun and he noded before taking all the alcohol in his shot glass aswell before making that now familiar sound. You starred at your shot glass again before downing it, the alcohol burned your throught and you instinctively made the same noise as Chanyeol and Baekhyun had. D.O rubbed your back. "Lets make toast!" Chanyeol said a little too loud that it startled you. but you lifted your now full shot glass up to meet Chanyeols and the others. "What should we toast too?" you asked. "To new friends" D.O said "And to new memories" Baekhyun choired in and smiled at all three of you.

You all clincked your glasses and downed your drinks all making noise when it enetered your throat. you laughed out loud for the second time after landing in South Korea. Your food arrived and you all started tucking into your food. the table was silent because you all wre extremely hungry, BUT! one thing broke the silence and it was the slurping sounds Baekhyun and Chanyeol made. You and D.O made disgusted faces and you boothed looked at each other at the same time and started laughing really loud. you all finished your meals and drank more.You felt a sudden tingly sensation run over your body and you kept laughing. everyone knew you were a little drunk, the only person who was remotely sober was Baekhyun since he was going to be the person who would drive you all home. The four of you finally left the restraunt and climbed into the car. "Where too?" Baekhyun asked hen he strapped himself into the car and the rest of you did the same. " Lets go to Hun river!" Chanyeol said and you all choired saying "YES HAN RIVER HAN RIVER!" Baekhyun pulled away from the parking space and made drove towards Han River.

You were having so much fun walking down the sidewalk of Hun River with your new Korean friends. "_____?" D.O said to you. " Yes my dear kyungsoo?" You laughed and everyone else as well. " OMO! What to do with you!?" D.O said and ruffled your hair. " Anyway what i wanted to say was, Thanks for coming out with us ton he hugged your shoulders and smilled. " Anytime Kyungsoo, i really had fun!" You all sat on the park bench and started talking, it was getting late and you wondered if Manager Kim was getting worried. " Its getting late" you said and the three men started frowning! " Its still early ___, its only 2 in the morning!" "I dont want my manager to worry about me" you said with a glum look on your face, you really didnt want to leave but you felt like you had too. " Oh Um About that... we kinda already told your manager that you were hanging out with us tonight, we promised wed take care of you and since your in no condition to stay in a hotel room all yby yourself we inviting you to an immeditate sleep over at our pace!" Chanyeol said witha huge smile on his face which showed all of his teeth. You were soo shocked at how these three men were so kind toyou that it broke your heart, it reminded you of your friends back home. you really missed them.

" You smiled back at Chanyeol and the other two EXO members. "Okay, then what do you suggest we do?" you asked. " We should really get home then, if the manager sees we have a girl in the dorm especially a famous supermodel hed kill us!" Baekhyun said, " Wait! i though everyone knew i was staying with you guys?" you exclaimed. they all gave you a guilty look and yo couldnt help but sigh, "Fine! then we better get going, before i get you three into trouble" You stood up a little bit too quickly that you almost toppled over.Chanyeol was the quickest to grab you before you could really fall over. " Looks like someone had a little too much to drink he gave you a cheeky smile and you hit his chest playfully. " You the one who kept pouring for everyone!" you exclaimed " YA! Come on you two we got to get home" Baekhyun said already walking in the direction of the parked car." you gave Chanyeol a playfull push before running to catch up with Baekhyun.