A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER19)

YOUR POV;

Kris is such a nice and warm person. He made the conversation light and not too pushy. It was really nice getting to know him. I found out that he likes Teddy Bears which is so cute, basketball, Korean Drama's, relaxing basically everything his profile said. He was much more warmer in reality, not what his profile picture showed which was a cold, mean man. he is much more laid back and chilled. Oh! And he has the cutest smile. He will definitely be a great boyfriend.

Kris's POV;

______ was nothing I expected! She was so down to earth, a quality I rarely see in models. I liked how her eyes sparkled when she spoke about herself it was really refreshing. I tried to ask her questions to help me plan our date. When she mentioned nature it totally switched a light bulb on in my head. Nature was so versatile I could create a perfect date with that. Oh! But she is extremely scared of  spiders! So I have to make sure the place doesn't have any!

Narrator

Kris made his way back to the conference room exo was being kept in, the boys were calmer but still had excitement in their eyes. Their manager then called the next member to go on their one on one.

"Okay, the next member to have their one on one is Suho" said Cordi- Nuna

Suho sat up in his chair and fixed his hair. The rest of the members cooed at him making him blush before he left the room to go on his one on one.

Your POV:

I could tell Suho was nervous, and his actions proved it. He was talking a lot and sometimes spoke in Korean out of the blue. 

"Suho?" I said.
"Yes" he answered
"(Deep breath) I can tell your nervous, heck I'm nervous too. But I don't want our one on one to be uncomfortable so why don't we just talk about your family I hear your very fond of them" I blurted out, 'I hope he isn't made at me' I thought to myself. But he smiled kindly at me and said :"Yes I am fond of them actually... Oh and thanks for confessing your nervousness, I was so close to telling you about the weather!" He said shaking his head. 

I giggled at what he said, we then started over and talked about our upbringing and our families. It was a nice conversation and I managed to discover that "Suho Oppa ( the name he said I should call him)" is extremely family oriented, he spoke so warmly and lovingly about his future plans and how he always prayed and wished for the success of EXO. I listened intently to everything he said and I admired him for his strength and courage. He had all the qualities to be a wonderful husband. But I feared that his kind heart might be taken for granted if he didn't find a humble, kind hearted women.

Suho's POV:

Walking back to the conference room I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. _____ made everything comfortable. At first I was a bit nervous as to what to say to her and it definitely showed! I wanted to crawl into a hole and die of embarrassment BUT! Everything changed when _____ said to me :"I can tell your nervous, heck I'm nervous too. But I don't want our one on one to be uncomfortable so why don't we just talk about your family I hear your very fond of them" I was astonished and a bit taken aback when she said this, it was the first time ever that a women has every said that me. And to be honest I was really grateful, she calmed my nerves and when she smiled back at me her eyes gave off the most incredible warmth. 
When talking about family many exciting ideas came into my head for our date. Oh and I found out that her favourite colour is green! She mentioned it a lot.(Smiling)

Narrator

Suho didn't even notice that he had returned to the conference room. He was overwhelmed with so many idea's for your date. 

"The next person to go on their one on one is Baekhyun" Cordi-Nuna said

"Ya! Suho! Ya!" Luhan shouted and waved his hand in front of Suho's face.

"neon mu-eo-seul won-hae?! I'm thinking" suho yelled back gaining a reaction from Chanyeol!

"Hahaha! I think Suho might be in love!" Chanyeol yelled and laughed way to loud

"Ya leave him alone! He is your Hyung so respect him"Baekhyun said before he left the room.

Baekhyuns POV:

Talking to _____ it was pretty chilled. I joked around with her, flirted a little bit still kept it professional. I don't know why but she had this vibe about her that just reeled you in. I seriously don't get why Luhan hates her so much she's so laid back and not to mention extremely beautiful. 
"So where would you go if you had the day to yourself?" I asked her
"Ummm... I think I'd go to the movies. I haven't been there in a while" she said with a warm smile on her face.
I also found out she hated romance movies. It was enough for me to go on. I kindly bowed and left the conference room.

YOUR POV:

Talking to Baekhyun was really relaxed I noticed he was flirting with me. It was weird at first but I played along with him but kept it professional. I wondered how manager Kim was feeling watching all this. she had a serious poker face on,'How long has she been sitting like this' I thought to myself before focusing my attention back to Baekhyun. "So where would you go if you had the day to yourself??" He suddenly asked me. I had to think about that for a moment, 'I would love to see my Best friends dance crew whiplash perform again, I missed dancing with them and maybe spend the whole day with them' I thought to myself but that thought was to personal to tell Baekhyun. "Ummm... I think I'd go to the movies. I haven't been there in a while" I told him simply. After our one on one was done, I leaned back into the oversize black chair, Waiting for the next member to come. It was already 22:00 at night, and we only got through 4 members! I sighed deeply "this is going to be a long night"