A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER 49)

NARRATOR

Once you were changed into decent clothing (Jeans, Blue Ugs, A white tank top and a grey sweater). Luhan drove you two to a city outside of town called Incheon. The two of you conversed in the car simce the journey to Incheon was infact long.

"Have you been to Incheon before?" Luhan asked you.

"No, Ive only been to Seoul." you told him giving while giving him a sweet smile.

"Im glad that im the one taking you there for the first time."

You drove for a while longer till finally you reached Incheon, you were extremely excited now looking out the window and pointing out different things that you saw to Luhan. Luhan enjoyed seeing you excited he loved how your eyes twinkled when you pointed things out to him. Luhan drove a little while more in Incheon till he reached one of the many parks.

"Were here." Luhan said while parking the car

"Where are we Luhan?" You said unbuckling your seat belt.

"My favourite place in Korea."

You and Luhan got out of the car, you looked around you and it was truly a sight to see. The trees leaves were changing colour some even on the floor due to the season change. You could here water coming from one of the streams and birds chirping. There was a side walk where Luhan parked, you looked at Luhan to see that he was looking at you all this time with such warmth in his eyes.

"What? " You asked him blushing a little

He just shook his head before he said :"Nothing... Shall we?"

You nodded and began to walk on the side walk. You were about to put your hand into your pocket since it was much chillier than usual when you felt Someones hand envelope yours. You looked to your side to see Luhan was just casually walking next to you while holding your hand. He looked back at you giving you a sexy smirk which almost exploded your ovaries. 

"Its better like this, we will warm each others hands." Luhan said with surity.

You just nodded and continued to walk with him, Your tummy began to growl since you didnt eat breakfast yet. You rubbed it with your free hand so it wouldnt growl again infront of Luhan.
"Are you hungry?" Luhan asked you, You cursed you stomach before you answered Luhan, "Yea just a little bit."

Luhan smiled to himself and laughed a little bit before he dragged you to a pretzel stand. He bought you the biggest pretzel they had and allowed you to eat it on the bench.

"Want some?" you asked Luhan, his arm over your shoulder the other in his pocket.
"When your full and theres some left ill take then."

You continued to eat but made sure that youd leave a fair amount for Luhan. When you were done eating you gave the left over pretzel to Luhan, who gladly ate.

The two of you continued to walk in the park hands interlaced as you enjoyed the scenery, you were nearing a bridge where a lake ran under it. The two of you stopped on the bridge, you let go of Luhans hand and walked to the side of the bridge to take a better look. You were breathing in the gentle air savoring every single moment.

"I can see why this is your favourite place, its so peaceful and beautiful."

"It is isnt it? I cane here doig my trainy days or whenever I felt lonely."

"Why were you lonely?"

"I didn't know anyone and I was far from home, I missed my family and my friends."

You nodded your head and sympathised for Luhan. It is hard being away from friends and family especially for a log period of time.

"Do you miss your family and friends?"

"Yes I do but ill see them again soon. Im glad Manager Kim is with me though shes the closet person here I have to family."

Luhan just nodded and looked at the lake. He enjoyed your company very much and liked how honest you were with him.

"So do you have any sibling's?" you asked Luhan looking at him with questioning eyes.

"No im an only child which adds onto my loneliness but now I have eleven brothers. What about you?"

You smiled at Luhans answer before you answered him.

"I used to have a brother."

Luhan looked at you shocked, he didnt expect that as an answer. He wanted to ask you how he passed but decided against it.
"Im sorry for your loss." Luhan said looking at you, he caressed your cheek gently wih his hand to cheer you up. You smiled at him and held his hand against your face. "Its okay it happened a long time ago."

You and Luhan enjoyed your day in Incheon and were greatly saddened when you had to leave. This was the best time you ever had in South Korea and you were really greatful that you could spend it with Luhan.