A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER 41)

Narrator

After the meeting Luhan and you had in the park. Luhan made his way back to the EXO dorms.That night the EXO dorm was particularly quiet due to the long hours of practice and vocal training. Luhan lay on his bed after having a long hot shower, He couldn't stop thinking about you and how jealous he felt when someone else got your attention. Luhan gently raised his hands to his lips tracing them gently. The kiss he gave you still burned on his lips. Tomorrow was going to be a long day for the EXO members so Luhan couldnt afford lack of sleep and just like that Luhan closed his and tried to fall asleep.

THE NEXT DAY...

LUHANS POV

I woke up early as always the rest of the group was still sleeping soundly. I looked at my phone and saw I only had two hours before I was meant to wake up. Raising my shoulders I got out of bed and did a morning stretch before making my way to the bathroom. I looked at the bathroom it was a complete mess which irritated me, I just ignored it and got ready for the day.

I was busy getting dressed in my tracksuit, the usual when I had dance practice when I noticed Kyungsoo's phone on the floor. I picked it up and was about to put it under his pillow when I noticed his wallpaper. It was a picture of ____ and Him eating ice-cream. 'When did they take this picture' I asked myself mentally before placing his phone under his pillow. Different ideas started to cross my mind about ____ and Kyungsoo's relationship. They kept saying they were good friends and yes they did go out a lot but they couldnt have feelings for each other right?I let out a deep breath before I took my backpack cellphone, I needed to get some freah air before I did anything stupid. I made sure to text my manager telling him I was goig to he practice room early to work on my routine for the concert. Getting into trouble with 'SM ENTERTAINMENT' really had its turn backs. I had to notify my manager everytime I was going somewhere, I had a curfew and the worst one of all I was BANNED FROM SEEING ______.

That one hurt the most, not being able to see her but yesterday I had to if it wasnt for Xiumin covering for me last night I dont know what would have happened.

I drove myself to SM Entertainment since no one was awake to take me. It was weirdcoming so early but I didnt mind I really did have to practice my routine for our concert and it would also keep my mind of the picture I saw of Kyungsoo and _____.

"You shouldnt be jealous its not like Im dating ____." I said out loud which was true. I wasnt dating nor did I claim ____ as mine in the first place. She didnt even confess her feelings to me nor did I to her. 

I walked the long passage way to the practice room when I heard giggling coming from one of the office rooms. ignoring it I kept walkig but I stopped in my tracks when I saw who came out of the room.

"Luhan? What are you doing here so early in the morning?!"

"Shouldnt I be asking you the same question?"

I stared at Manager Yu and Manager Kim, they were holding hands and by the looks of it, they look as if hey were doing more than having a simple business meeting.

"Does ____ Know about this?" I asked but directing my question more to Manager Kim.

"No she doesnt... I was planning on telling her." Manager Kim said

"When? After she discovered you two makig out on the coach?" I asked with anger in my voice.

"Dont talk to her like that! Our relationship has nothig to do with you or ___! And we would greatly appreciate it if you would not tell ____ or anyone else." Manager Yu yelled before storming off wih Manager Kim by his side.

I was fuming now, wasnt Manager Kim close with _____? I threw my bag on the floor before turning the sound system up to its highest dancing my frustrations away. If Manager Kim or Yu wasnt going to tell ____ about their relationship soon. Then I will!