A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER10)

Your POV

The next outfit was a school girl type outfit.

A black high waist'ed school skirt which flowed as i walked, it ended right in the middle of my thighs. The top was like a white school shirt except it had a big black bow where the top collar closed.

They just touched up my make up, but did a cute up do to my hair.

http://www.4738.com/uploads/allimg/110315/114T2ID-0.jpg

(You choose which up do you prefer)

The stylist awed and complimented me on how cute I looked, I kindly thanked her and bowed. Manager Kim pulled me aside and spoke to me separately:"________, I need to tell you something." She looked down at her feet. Normally when she did that it meant that she needed to tell me something involving my career. "What is it Manager Kim?" I looked at her reassuringly, she looked up, Manager Kim:"______, you must act more professionally don't get me wrong its not like you not acting professional but I looked at the pictures and it looks as if you are doing more than acting. You have to keep a poker face on you can't fall for them." She looked away after saying that. I adored Manager Kim she was like a big sister but what she said did upset me. I sighed then and pulled her in for a hug,"Don't worry Manager Kim... I won't fall for them." I suddenly remembered my vow. I imaginary face palmed myself, how could I have forgotten! I was so caught up in the whole EXO thing that I totally forgot. 

I walked onto the set, with an extreme game plan "Keep it professional don't get caught up in the EXO dream." I noticed the drastic change to the set. The bed and side table were removed and replaced with a desk and a bookshelf, I  was the first to arrive onto the set. I decided to take a look at the bookshelf since the photographer told me he'd rather brief the concept to the both of us than to repeat himself.

I was just about to reach out for a book a when I suddenly heard the photographer yell out:"OH MY WORD YOU LOOK SO HANDSOME!"
I was curious as to who he was talking to, so I quickly turned my head, I was not prepared for what I suddenly saw...

<Listen to EXO's: Growl for this part>

Sehun and Luhan was walking towards me in what looked like slow motion....

My heart was beating erratically! They really did look handsome! Even if they were in what looked like school uniform! Sehun's hair was pushed back and he wore nerd like glasses which complemented his outfit, a white short sleeve shirt which clung onto his arm like a second skin, a skinny black tie which was loosely tied aswell as his top button, he wore what looked like tailored trousers and sneakers "weird but cool combination" you thought, Luhans hair was also pushed back but flattened by the side he also wore a short sleeve white shirt but with a grey waist coat also with a black skinny neck tie his jaw clenched and un-clenched. 

"Why is my chest so tight?" I wondered when I suddenly realised I stopped breathing.

The photographer suddenly appeared next to Luhan he was way shorter than him by a lot then I realised that Sehun was actually taller than Luhan. "Remember your promise" you told yourself in your head.

"Okay as you see you all in school uniform, so we want a cute but serious kind of shoot. Do you think you can do that?" They all looked at me "Of coarse I can I mean I am a model after all" you gave them a confident smile.

The pictures came out great! I looked so pretty holding onto Sehuns tie while giving smouldering looks towards the camera. I also gave cute posses biting an apple or just reading a book.

FLASH FOWARD...

Narrator

You were so tired after the photo shoot and hungry. It was a really long and stressful day but atleast one thing brightened your day.

BUZZ!!!!!

You looked at your phone, it was a text message. It read

From: Kyangsoo(D.O) 

Hey ________! It was amazing how we clicked today:D I don't think I've laughed like that in a while, so I was wondering if you wanted to grab something to eat later if your not tired^^. 

You shook your head and a smile appeared on your face.

Flash back...

You were sitting in the make-up chair waiting for the set to be changed when a kind voice asked to sit next to you. You looked up to see D.O smiling at you. You said yes gesturing to the chair with your hand. You sat in a pregnant silence when you suddenly said:"You look really handsome in your suite" giving a kind smile. D.O silently laughed and extended his hand :"Hi my name Kyungsoo" you looked at his hand, you smiled at it appreciating his warmth when he suddenly said:"Ha ha your supposed to shake it" laughing lightly. You took a hold of his hand and shook it :" Hi my name is ________. Nice to meet you" and from that moment you and Kyungsoo were inseparable. Giving encouraging messages to each other after shots, making jokes and even creating your own inside jokes. 

Back to the present...

You replied to D.O's text saying

To: Kyungsoo

Hey! I'd love to get something to eat with you:) let me just get ready first. Where shall we meet?

You sent the message and not even 2minutes later your phone ringed.

From: Kyungsoo

Ill pick you up from your hotel. You don't really know the city so ill come fetch you. OH um... ______? Chanyeol and Baekhyun are also coming along. They asked me where I was going and when they found out we were going to eat they wanted to come along. Ugh! Annoying Freeloaders!

You laughed at D.O's reply and told him it was okay that they came along. After you sent the message you got ready. D.O said he'd be by your Hotel in about an hours time with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. So you didn't want to make your new friend wait.

just as you were getting your handbag from the side table when the door had three sharp knocks. you looked through the peep hole and saw D.O'S orbital eyes starrring back at you. you shook your head and opened the door

D.O, Chanyeol and Baekhyun stood and gawked at how pretty you looked. you wore all black while your hair was curled and centered pathed. they also looked quite handsome and you let them know that. Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck and said thank you while giving you a seductive wink.

You felt a chill run up your spine you. D.O rolled his eyes at Chanyeol and asked you if you were ready to go. you closed the door behind you and said yes your ready. The four of you casually made your way to the elevator. baekhyun already instigated the conversation keeping it light and cheerful like the way you liked you. you were excited for tonights dinner telling yourself to make the most of it but not falling for anyone.