A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER14)

Your POV:

I trudged my way back to Chanyeol's room, "What an asshole! Luhan was so forceful and mean to me and for what? I did nothing to him! It wasn't my fault Chanyeol gave me his clothes to wear! WHAT AN ASSHOLE!" I said to myself, I was so enraged that I slammed the dorm room door to loud and woke up the sleeping EXO members. They rolled around groaning loudly expect for one, "W-What! What happened?!" Chanyeol shot up from his slumber his wide eyes searching the room. I gave him an apologetic good and hushed him back to sleep reassuring him everything was okay.

"Aish! I should control my anger" I kicked the bottom bunk lightly and turned around.

"You don't say?" I turned my head quickly in the direction of the voice. "S-Sehun... What are you doing here?" I said in a shy voice, he was leaning against the door frame again but this time he had something in his hands. "I live here remember" he said in a cocky tone with a stoned face. "Does this guy ever smile?" I asked myself, he beckoned for me to follow him, I looked at him all confused I didn't trust Sehun and I think he knew that. "I won't bite you, just come." He said more softly this time. I sighed loudly and followed him outside the room. I closed the door behind us. I was shocked at what he held out to me. "What is this?" I asked I looked at the bundle of clothing in his hands. He shook his head "Pabo! Its clothes, my clothes I thought you'd rather wear this after what happened with Luhan. I also called you a cab it will be here in a few minutes" he pushed the clothes towards me and started walking to the kitchen. "Ah... Thanks... Again" I mumbled and walked in the direction of the bathroom. I made sure it was empty I didn't want to run into that Ahole Luhan again. Thank Goodness it was, I quickly got changed into Sehuns clothes, a black shirt and track-pants, I wore my black flats and tied my hair up into a messy bun."I look terrible!" I thought to myself, but I had to make due with what I had. Sehun's Clothes also gave off a sweet fragrance but it wasn't as powerful as Luhan's "Stupid Luhan!" I ringed his clothes in frustration but smoothed it out when I was calm again. I folded Luhan's clothes neatly and grabbed my handbag before I left the bathroom. I bumped into a stone chest.

"Ah! Are you made out of bricks?!" I looked up to see that it was Sehun "He's so freaking tall" I thought to myself, he rubbed his chest and looked irritated "Is your head made out of iron?" He asked "Sorry, but you shouldn't just stand there" I said 

Sehun just folded his arms and looked at me. "Your cab is here, I just came to see if your ready." He said to me, "Yes I am, take this its his." I held out Luhans clothes towards Sehun. "You mean Luhan?" Sehun said before he took Luhans clothes "Yes that, anyway thanks for the clothes ill give them back to you when I see you again. Oh and can you please tell Kyungsoo I left?" I looked at Sehun cutely remembering the fun I had last night. "Sure... Oh here" he held out a snapback and sunglasses. "What's this for?" I asked taking it out of his hands. "Its to hide your identity, if the Sasaengs found out about you, they would harm you." He put the hat on my head making sure it covered my eyes, his hands were so gentle, when he fixed the hat he moved a few pieces of hair out of my face and stepped back. "Put the glasses on, quickly before your cab leaves." I nodded and put them on, while walking towards the door Sehun followed behind me.

Sehun bid me farewell and opened the door for me, "Bye Sehun thanks again for the clothes" I'd hug him but I felt like what I said was enough and I left the dorm. 

The cab waited patiently downstairs for me, "Sorry for keeping you waiting sir." I slid into the taxi, he said something unintelligible under his breath before he started reversing the car, "The Regal Hotel please" he sped off I looked behind me slowly the apartment complex became smaller and smaller I turned around and sighed but when I inhaled Sehun's scent filled my nose. "I can't wait to get out of these clothes!" I thought to myself