A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER 43)

YOUR POV

Breakfast was beyond awkward, I swear you could cut the tension with a butter knife. I was eating my toast when Manager Kim asked, :"Whos Anonymous?" I looked up to see Manager Kim reading a small note. "Where did you get that?" I asked completely shocked.

"It was on the flowers I put in your room yesterday. So... whos anonymous?"

"Its non of your business Manager Kim. May I please have the note." I asked reaching my hand out for it.

"Things involving you is my business!"

"When it comes to my career yes it is But when it comes to my personal life its my business not yours."

We sat quietly after that, I was so flustered. I got up to leave but Manager Kim kept me back.

"Im sorry... Ive just been stressed lately." She said rubbing her temples.

"Doesnt mean you have to take it out on me." I said folding my arms.

"I know and im sorry. " She said her eyes showing sincerity.

I let out a sigh I couldnt stay mad at Manager Kim forever. She was the only person close to family here with me and I really cared for her as I hope she could care for me.

"Its okay, you have a lot on your plate. Just next time talk to me dont yell. Oh and I forgive you." I walked over and hugged manager kim taking my note from her.

"You should get a boyfriend to get rid of this tension." I said laughing out loud.

"Yea... I should... ____?"

"Yes?"

"Nothing... We actually have to get going, Manager Yu said he wanted to talk to you about the concert this week."

I simply nodded my head and left the dinning room getting ready to go to 'SM Entertainment'

*****

We walked the long hall way of 'SM Entertainment' towards Manager Yu's office. I wore Black high heels leggings and a long blouse appropriate for a meeting with Manager Yu. Manager Kim led the way to Manager Yu's office She was dressed in a white blouse paired with dress pants and red peep toes. She looked really beautiful. 'I really wish she finds someone who appreciates her' I thought to myself.

We finally reached Manager Yu's office. It was well furnished similar to the boardroom I was in the first time I came to 'SM Entertainment'. He welcomed us in smiling brightly before gesturing for us to sit down.  "Both look very Beautiful today. Especially you Manager Kim." Manager Yu said.  I looked at manager kim through the corner of my eye she was blushing or maybe it was her blusher.

"Thank You!"  We both said simultaneously. "So what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

"Right, what I wanted to ask you is if you have reconsidered our request of beig part of the show. We would greatly love for you to be a part of it." Manager Yu asked no almoat begged.

"You see Manager Yu although it would be a great opportunity and all id rather preffer to come and support. It wasnt in my contract to do anything elsr but be the main female actress in your show 'A DATE WITH EXO.'  Please understand. " I said with a gentle smile on my face.

"Of coarse. Well I guess our stand in will do." Manager Yu said with intent.

"I guess so..."

"Well since your here why dont we see what the boys are up to. " Manager Yu said pushing away from his desk.

We followed Manager Yu to the practice room. Everyone inside was deep in thought while they were practicing. Their Choreography was great so sharp and precise.  The music stopped and so did the EXO members.
"That was great! Lets practice the Beauty and Wolf dance scene." Their Choreographer yelled out.  Luhan walked forward his hair wet from sweat ge looked at me and shock flooded his face.

"Is something wrong Luhan?" The Choreographer asked Luhan.  Luhan juat averted his eyea from me before shaking his head.

"Oh Dont mind us we just here to see he boys practice. " Manager Yu told them, he then ushered us to the corner of the room to watch quietly.

As we watched quietly the girl I saw Luhan talking to outside the practice room a few days ago walked towards Luhan. "She's your replacement" Manager Yu whispered to me. I just nodded as I watched them dance together. Luhan was an amazing dancer, His expressions were great and the way he moved was magical to me. His partner was also good I know I could never dance like that,  I was slightly jealous of her she was beautiful and the way Luhan touched her reminded me of the night we almost spent together. I looked away for the remainder of the dance when they were done everyone cheered and clapped for them.

"That was amazing! Truly amazing! Dont you think so ____?" Manager Yu asked me.

I forced a smiled before I said,:"Yes it was amazing." I looked at Luhan but he was facing a different direction.

"Well I see when were not wanted. Well done again Boys! Keep it up. Ladies?" Manager Yu extended his arm out for us to leave first.  We bowed and made our way to the door. Luhan still didnt acknowledge me but how could he if we were kinda banned from seeing each other?

-----

The ride back to the Hotel was quiet, Manager Yu asked me and Manager kim to Dinner and we kindly accepted. It was awkward eating with Manager Yu, he only spoke to Manager Kim which was fine but it made me feel like I was a third wheel.

We finally arrived at the Hotel and waiting for me outside our suite door was a bouquet of my favourite flowers. I picked them up and searched for the note almost immediately.

It read:

Its a terrible feeling to be ignored isn't it? Dont worry though time will change that.

Sweet Dreams Anonymous