A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER 22)

Narrator

As you predicted Manager Kim had infact called all the best korean hair salons and make up artists. The salon was too busy for you to go there so they sent their best hairdresser and make up artist over to your Hotel. You were busy getting your hair done when manager kim walked into the room with an extremely beautiful black dress. judging by the length of the dress it was probably 2inches above the knee. Manager Kim also revealed a pair of aqua blue heels which she was hiding behind her back.

Everyone in the room awed at the outfit even you were impressed.

Your hair was left pin straight but there was added volume to your crown so that your hair didn't look completely flat.

Your make up was the right balance between dramatic and subtle, a smokey eye with a hint of blue eyeshadow to match your shoes with a rosey lip.

Manager Kim was also accompanying you aswell as Donald your body guard. Donald was like a fly on the wall very silent but always there.

"Is everyone ready to go?" Manager kim called out. She was waiting at the door with Donald by her side along with the hired makeup artist and hairdresser.

"Yea... I am!" you shouted back from the bedroom mirror. You took onr last look before you walked towards Manager Kim.

"Woah!_____! You look sexy! Your definitely going to turn heads! Not like its nothing new to you." Manager Kim praised.

"Thanks Manager kim you also look really pretty tonight." you said. Manager kim was wearing a pencil skirt with a white blouse her hair was up in a neat bun and she wore black heels.

"We better get going. wouldnt want to be late do we?" Donald your body guard said.

You all left the hotel room and made your way to the lobby of the hotel. You bid fair well to the makeup artist and hairdresser before making your way to the town car.

It didnt take you long to get to the venue for MCountdown. The venue was packed with reporters and photographers! As soon as your body guard opened he town car door all the reporters and photographer's ponced on you askig you different questions auch as hoe long do you intend to stay in korea for, where you got your outdit from. the basic of basic questions.

Untill you met Jung Hui, reporter for E!news. she was so viscious in her questions and she tried many times to twist your words. Asking you questions regarding your relationship wih Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. She even showed you a picture of the nigt when you and D.O went out to dinner wih Chanyeol and Baekhyun. But Lucky you were used to reporters like Jung Hui and knew how ro handle such questions. You kept your answers simple and sweet so that Jung Hui had nothing to twist.

After your interview you and manager Kim were escorted by the event manager to backstage. Donald was on high alert sinve many EXO fans were around some were kind and waved and sent love. But some of the fans were giving dirty looks some even made violent comments towards you. But you didnt care, you knew that the show was staged so what you did werent truly your own feelings although some of the things they said did scare and hurt you you brushed it off and kept walking.

Back stage was full, idols were talking among themselves managers giving advice and the backstage crew fixing headsets. Most of the male idols staired at you as you walked by but quickly turned away when they saw Donald starring at them.

You laughed to yourself and brushed your long hair over your shoulder.

Exo was busy getting ready in their dressing room. They were nervous but excited to perform and later in the night it would be announced whether they won MCountdown. The dressing room was not quiet at all. all the members shouted and laughed as they conversed wih one another. Manager Yu finally told them that you were going to come and watch them perform.

Everyone was excited except Luhan he felt like  he had something to prove to you he didnt like how he ran away when you and him had your one on one interview. he felt like it was unmanly thr fact that he ran away from a women.

Suddenly a knock could be heard on EXO's dressing room door which pulled Luhan out of his reverie. EXO's manager opened the door. The  room suddenly went quiet when you and manager kim walked through the door.

Luhans lips suddenly went dry as he starred at your body. He liked how the dress was like a second skin and hugged your every curve. You noticed luhan stare at you not to mention the other members. You cleared your throat so that the members looked at your face and not your body.

"I just came to wish you guys luck. I know you will all danve and sing extremely well tonight. I have faih in all of you and believe in you. EXO Phiting!" you raised your fist up and gave them he most sexy smile you cod possibly give.

The members smiled and thanked you for your encouragement. Manager kim whispered in your ear that it was time for you to go to your seat before the show started. You noded and said goodbye to exo bowing to every one in the room. You couldnt shake of the feeling that someone was starring at you. You shook off the feeling and left the room with manager Kim, Donald escorted you along with the event manager to your seat.

But meanwhile...

In the EXO dressing room the members were going crazy over how beautiful you looked and how they had to perform extra hard this evening to impress you. Luhan even thougt to himself that tonight out of his 23years on earth he definitely had something to prove!