A DATE WITH EXO [(CHAPTER 38) PART 1 CHEN]

YOUR POV

"Stop staring at your phone, we almost at your date venue." Manager Kim said starring at my hands

I just put my phone into the pocket of my jeans, 'He said he would call calm down.' I reassured myself mentally. Luhan would call like he said.

We finally arrived at the date venue, chen was waiting outside with a sweet smile on his face, We parked outside a shopping mall which was quickly getting crowded by fans.

Chen kindly opened the car door for me even helping me out of the car too.

"Hey! How are you?" Chen asked pulling me into a warm embrace. I hugged him back while telling him how I was which was okay.

Chen and I walked into the shopping mall talking about the most random things before we ended up infront of a cinema.

"So we're watching a movie?" I asked him with a smile on my face.

"Yea since we dont have a lot of time I thought watching a movie would be enough aswell as a little something after." Chen said grabbing my hand and pullying me toward the ticket counter.

"You choose the movie, I don't mind." Chen said.

"Okay... Well I dont really know... Um excuse me miss what's the best movie you have here?" I asked the ticket lady, she was really mesmerised by Chen and who wouldnt be? He was actually really handsome.

The women recommended a romantic comedy to us and we decided we'd watch out. Since it was all in korean I wasn't able to understand the movie so I hqd to keep asking Chen what was going on. Eventually Chen and I started to have our own conversation during the movie. We were reprimanded by two old ladies for laughing too loud. But we still continued just keeping the noise level down.

"So where are we going now?" I asked Chen. The were leaving the cinema and were on our way to a different section of the shopping mall.

"Youll see." Chen answered in an excited tone.

We walked for about five minutes till we arrived to a store with colourful lighting.

'WELCOME TO BUILD A BEAR!' the large sign read. I looked over at Chen who was looking at me with a innocent smile on his face.

"Were building a bear?" I asked hugging his arm.

"Correction were building you a bear!"

Building my bear was really fun, deciding on what type of clothes we wrre going to dress the bear in and even the name of the bear. Eventually we managed to complete the bear. She is about 60cm, with fluffy white coat and a cute pink ribbon by her ear. For clothing she was wearing school clothes, Chen decided on this since it reminded him of their growl concept and intone would remind me of him. I thanked and hugged Chen for the day before making our way to the next Date.

--------

INTERVIEW ROOM

CHENS POV

Interviewer:" What possed you to take _____ to the movies then 'Build a Bear?"

Me:"Well normally some couples do go to the movies as a date so I thought why not? As for 'Build a Bear' its really cute and a nice way to end the date."

Interviewer:" What would you change about the date?"

Me:"Nothing it was fine the way it was."

Interviewer:"How much would you rate the date out of twelve and why?"

Me:" Id rate it 11 out of 12 because it ended early thats why."

YOUR POV

Interviewer:" I see Chen got you a teddy bear have you named it yet?"

Me:"No I haven't yet, im still thinking of names."

Interviewer:" How was todays date?"

Me:"It was nice even though we only went to the movies, everything was great in terms of conversation and having a good time."

Interviewer:"How much would you rate this date out of twelve and why?"

Me:"Id rate it an 11 out of 12 because we had a great time and I wasn't bored."

END OF INTERVIEW
---------

YOUR POV

We were on the road again, The time spent with Chen seemed really short but apparently we were behind schedule by one hour. I managed to get change out of my date clothes with Chen into a floral print skirt and a white blouse. I kept looking at my phone again, still no reply from Luhan. I couldn't help but feel extremely disappointed and sad. 'He said he would call, dont worry just calm down.' I told myself mentally over and over again.

I wasn't going to give up on a

Luhan no matter how much my brain kept telling me to. I looked up from my phone letting out a deep breath when I saw where we were heading.

"SM ENTERTAINMENT?" I said out loud.

"Yes, EXO are preparing for a concert their hosting this Thursday. Also The SM BOARD wants to see you." Manager Kim said with a serious tone in her voice, which was never good.

"If EXO was preparing for their concert why did Chen come and why does the board want to see me?" I asked looking at my managers face.

"Chen only came for his date I wont be surprised if you see him at their rehearsal. As for the board I dont know why they want to see you. "Manager Kim said before looking back at her cell phone.

We parked at the back of SM Entertainment to avoid the fans and press since we were pressed for time. We all had to run into the building before anyone noticed us. The walk to the Elevator didn't take long but the lift to the eleventh floor did. I was told I had to go up by myself but the camera crew accompanied me. We stood in silence just looking at our reflection in the mirrors in the elevator.

We finally reached the eleventh floor but what I saw I wasnt ready for.

Standing opposite me by one of the Dance practice rooms was Luhan but he wasn't alone. He was busy talking to a girl who seemed to be really enjoying their conversation and judging by her laughter and the way she was touching Luhan their relationship seemed more than just friends.

I had to keep my emotions and mind in check at this moment. The cameras were rolling and I couldn't break down not here.

We all walked out of the elevator and towards to the same room where Luhan was. I lifted my head and kept my eyes fixed on the slightly opened door, I could hear that Luhan had stopped talking for a split second when I brushed past him but as soon as I was gone he continued conversing louder than before.