A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER 60)

YOUR POV

I layed on my bed unable to sleep. I was still in shock over the whole Sehun kiss. I layed patiently waiting for sleep to envelope my body when i heard a sudden knocking on the main door to the Suite. I looked at the clock only to discover that i have been laying on my bed for more than four hours thinking about my messy situation. I got out of bed and walked towards the door meeting Donald my body guard at the door. He opened the door only to see Manager Yu barging in.

He seemed nervous and was sweating like a pig. He told me that I had to get dressed quickly and to meet him at the SM ENTERTAINMENT. After telling us this Manager Yu left so quickly we weren't able to ask him any questions as to why I should meet him there. I ran to my room and threw on the easiest thing i could put on. I undressed myself and slipped on a turquoise dress and a pair of white pumps. I also made sure to brush my teeth and spray some perfume on. Donald was already waiting for me at the door and we both made our way down to the waiting car.

I was extremely confused on my way to SM ENTERTAINMENT and continued to wonder why was Manager Yu so nervous and why wasn't he with Manager Kim? I continue to ask myself these questions not realizing that we had arrived at our destination. Donald escorted me inside the building. Like Manager Yu said he stood waiting for us by the elevators.

"I'm glad you arrived quickly... Oh Donald you're here? You can actually go back to the hotel... ____ is perfectly fine here with me" Manager Yu said with a strange smile. I reassure Donald that everything would be okay and that he could go back to the hotel. Donald left quietly leaving me alone with Manager Yu.

Manager Yu told me at that moment that we were meeting the SM ENTERTAINMENT board members to discuss filming and how I've been coping. I nodded my head and followed him out of the elevator towards the bored room. I could hear loud noises coming from the room and couldn't help but feel uneasy. Manager Yu opened the door gesturing for me to enter the board room. As i walked in the room suddenly went quiet. I smiled as best as i could but no one in the room smiled back at me. I also noticed that there was a doctor present in the room. 'Hes probably here to talk about Manager Kim' i thought to myself. Maybe thats the reason why Manager Yu was so stressed?

"Please Miss take a seat!" The head of the board said. I recognized his face and realized that it was Lee Soo-man. CEO of Sm Entertainment.

I sat down as instructed with a confused expression on my face. Manager Yu sat beside him still looking stressed.

"Miss It has come to our attention that early this morning you assaulted two EXO members!" Mr Lee yelled.

I sat flabbergasted at the sudden accusations. I thought i was called here to discuss filming? I looked at Manager Yu but he was avoiding my eyes and looked down at his hands resting on the table.

"I'm sorry... but i didn't do that. I think you have me confused with someone else." I told the entire board directing my message to every single one of them. Manager Yu looked up from his hands before opening his mouth saying "You shouldn't lie to the bored ____ The two members have both been to the doctor and have explicitly said that you are the one who harmed them."

I sat with my mouth gapping wide open. Was i hearing Manager Yu correctly? Did he just accuse me of harming someone and not telling the board the truth?

"You seriously are confusing me for someone else! i wasn't with any EXO member this evening!" i said trying to defend myself the best way i could. I then noticed the doctor walking across the room with a large brown file. He layed it open on the table and i couldn't believe my eyes. Laying in front of me were three large photos of a persons beaten face. It took me a while but the features suddenly began to look familiar. It was Sehuns' face.

"I DIDN'T DO THIS! I MEAN LOOK AT ME DO I LOOK CAPABLE OF DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS?"

the doctor then moved the three pictures only to reveal a bruised and bloody hand. I didn't know who's hand it was but as the doctor removed the pictures from my sight i read the photos label revealing the owner of the hand. Luhan.

"Its common for people who have rage due to alcohol consumption to forget what they do. The swollen eye and busted lip of patient A is typical of bottle beatings. patient B also has wounds associated with bottle beatings as well as shattered glass." the doctor said walking back to his seat. I couldn't believe my ears! who would come up with such a horrendous story?

" Who told you that i did this? i want to hear what Sehun and Luhan has to say!"

"Unfortunately due to you they are both still in hospital being examined, Since you also dont remember the other EXO members testified against you. They were all present during the assuaalt as well as Manager Yu. Who is also here to testify against you." Mr Lee said with an angry expression.

I felt my eyes burning and my heart sink. Why would my supposed friends do this to me? Did Manager Kim know about this also? "So what now? Are you going to charge me because if you are i would like a lawyer present so i can sue your asses!"

"Theres no need for your empty threats! We aren't going to press charges but we are ending the filming for A DATE WITH EXO. We will pay you for the work you have done. We also bought a plane ticket for you to go back to your country as a gift from us to you. Your driver with your luggage is waiting for you outside, so theres no need to go back to your hotel and pack." Manager Yu said

Mr Lee threw the plane ticket across the table towards me. I felt so disrespected and hurt. But i tried my best not to show it. I got up from the table graciously and thanked them for everything that they've done. i took the ticket off the table and walked out of the board room heading straight for the elevator. The first elevator to open i ran into and once inside i felt the tears welling up inside my eyes. I pressed the ground floor button, the only sounds being my gentle sobs and the ding sound coming from the other elevator. I saw Luhan and Kyungsoo walk in front of my elevator. Luhan saw me in the elevator but before he could say anything my elevators doors closed.

I cried my eyes out the whole ride to the airport. Donald was fuming wanting to go back to fight Manager Yu. But i wouldn't let him all i wanted was to get away from here and everyone i had met. My phone wouldn't stop ringing so i turned it off and removed the battery. I was already hurt and an explanation would hurt me even more. We finally arrived at the airport I put my sunglasses on and tried my best to look as normal as possible. Donald carried the bags and got us checked in, we were the last ones to get on the plane arriving 20 minutes before the plane had to depart.

We took our seats and buckled our seat-belts. It was already sunrise, i starred out the window looking at South Korea with a heavy heart.

"Attention all passengers this your pilot speaking. We hope you enjoyed your stay in South Korea. Please sit back and relax, And we hope to see you again."

After hearing the announcement i closed the blind of the window. Although towards the end of my stay in Korea ended badly. I wanted to remember it like i will remember the last sunrise i saw of South Korea... Beautiful.