A DATE WITH EXO(CHAPTER 21)

Narrator

THE NEXT DAY

After a long and tiring day at SM Entertainment all _____ wanted to do was sleep and wish this whole thing was over. But! Once ____ arrived back to the Hotel she had a strange feeling that Manager Kim was hiding something. Tao"s smirk was too ambiguous. You had to admit manager kim was acting cuter than usual, she always had a light crimson on her pale cheeks and a slight bounce to her step. You knew it was non of your business but you couldnt help but wonder what Manager Kims new found secret could be.

"Aaah! This is so irritating": you said while you continuosly rolled  around in your soft bed.You hated it when people kept secrets away from you especially when people you cared about kept these secrets from you.

BZZZZ... BZZZZ.... ELECTRIC... ELECTRIC SHOCK... E-E-E-E

_____ slowly lifted her head from her pillow, she wasnt in the greatest mood to answer her phone.

BZZZZ... BZZZZ.... ELECTRIC... ELECTRIC SHOCK... E-E-E-E

'I dont care who you are im not answering!' _____ covered her head with her pillow to block out her phone but it still continued to ring. The annoying buzzing and singing from f(x)'s Luna was too much for ___ that she finally decided to answer her phone.

*THE BOLD WRITTING IS YOU TALKING*

"Hello?"

"Oh... Hello is this ____?" the stranger asked

"That depends who's asking"

"Its Manager Yu who's asking"

You immediately sat up in your bed face ashened with shame.

"Sorry Manager Yu. I did not mean to talk to you in such disrespect. Please forgive me"

You didnt know why but manager yu did scare you a little.

"(Laughing), Its no problem. I was just calling to see if you and Manager kim would like to come and see EXO perform tonight MCountdown its a big thing here in Korea its like the MTV music awards but just the korean version if you know what I mean? They will ask about the show aswell so you have to make an impression"

You thought about it for a few seconds, there was alot riding on tonight. What would Manager Kim say... 'Oh! Manager Kim!' you thought to yourself.

"Sure Manager Yu, We would love to see EXO perform tonight."

You made sure to put extra enthusiasm in your voice whilst answering Manager Yu. This was your plan in knowing what was going on between the two Managers

"Thats excellent! the event starts at 20:00, so please make sure to be here at seven so the press can see your face at the event. I will call Manager Kim to give her the logistics of the event. Oh and ____?"

"Yes Manager Yu?"

"Nothing... I lost my train of thought. If I remember I'll tell you. See you tonight"

You hung up the phone and got out of bed. You had to make an impression tonight. The press has been keeping a steady eye on you ever since you arrived in South Korea. You knew manager kim would be calling up the salons and most exclusive clothing stores right now. She knew how important it is to make a great impression and tonight of all nights was the time that you exceed great. You had to be extraordinary.